PDA

View Full Version : Job Prayer Request

EMC45
07-18-2013, 07:28 PM
Guys/Gals,
Please lift up my family and I in regard to a new job I applied for. I am currently employed and thank God for the job I do currently have. I have applied for Fed work in the northern part of GA. Where we currently live is considered one of the worst places in the southeast for allergy sufferers. I never had allergies until I came to this area and my wife and kids are plagued by them. The Docs have told my wife and I through the years if we got above Forsyth GA the allergies would be greatly alleviated. Gone. Surgery and meds and inhalers etc. etc. do nothing. I hate to mention the "ailment" due to it's frivolity compared to other prayer requests I have seen here, however there IS power in prayer. I thank you all ahead of time. Evan

1Shirt
07-18-2013, 07:45 PM
Good luck Evan, will light a candle for you and keep you in our prayers. Remember being stationed in Albany,Ga. and agree with you on south Ga. allergies. The healthiest climate I have ever lived in was in Alaska!
1Shirt

DLeeHarley
07-18-2013, 07:52 PM
Evan you and your family have been added to my prayers. You've been blessed already so I'm sure the heavenly father will continue to take care of you and yours.
God Bless
Dennis in Idaho

EMC45
07-18-2013, 08:23 PM
Thanks guys! Shirt you know the funk that is here then. Did it ever bother you at Mossy Creek? Dennis, I am quite blessed. I have way more then I deserve and thank God for all of it. Allergies or not, GOD IS GREAT!

Bzcraig
07-18-2013, 10:56 PM
It is said about the area I live in that only two kinds of people live here, those with allergies and those who will get allergies. I do have some seasonal allergies but honestly their not too bad maybe cause I have lived here most of my life. I have prayed for you and the family. Also, remember, God commanded we make ALL our requests known, even those that seem small and inconsequential.

missionary5155
07-25-2013, 05:59 AM
Good morning
I will also pray God gives you wisdom plus His healing.
Everytime we return up north my wife gets hit with the east central ILLinois "whatver" and suffers till the first good frost.. Happily God sent us here.. northern fringe of the driest desert on earth.
Mike in Peru