PDA

View Full Version : Rcbs, a great company

GOPHER SLAYER
07-15-2013, 06:57 PM
About three months ago I bought a RCBS 300 grain 40 cal mold. I did my first casting with it three weeks ago and saw that the mold halves did not meet. My bullets had fins. It looked to me that the alignment pins were driven in too far. I boxed the mold along with two finned bullets and shipped it to RBCS. I just heard a knock at the door and there was the brown truck with my mold. Two weeks turn a round. I am attaching some pictures and even though they are out of focus you can readily see the halves do meet and the bullets RCBS cast are perfeck.

Crashbox
07-16-2013, 10:07 PM
RCBS is a real stand-up company.

I somehow lost/misplaced my large primer cup for my dedicated priming tool and e-mailed RCBS asking how much a new one would cost- they shipped me BOTH the large and small primer cups, free of charge.

I can't say enough good about their service.

Full Mold Jack
07-20-2013, 06:41 AM
I first dealt with them 30 or so years ago via snail mail and money order from Australia and they were a pleasure to do business with then.

Glad to see nothing has changed.

RobS
07-20-2013, 12:52 PM
Whenever an issue with a RCBS product customer service was right there to fix things and send out whatever I needed. A simple explanation and within 3-5 days mail came with what was needed. Never a problem with RCBS but I do wish they would make a 4 cavity mold.

knifemaker
07-20-2013, 02:19 PM
I live about 35 miles from their business and started my reloading with RCBS equitment about 40 years ago. Three years ago I misplaced my primer tubes to my original RCBS reloading press. Walked into their office and asked to buy some new ones as I lost mine. They gave me two large primer tubes and two small primer tubes and refused to accept payment. Now I know why when my father-in-law started me out in reloading he told me to go with RCBS for my equitment.