PDA

View Full Version : Amazon has Lyman 4500 Lubrisizsers

davegalesr
07-15-2013, 08:52 AM
I have had a Lyman 4500 on backorder with Midway since mid June and they keep changing the availability date - it is out to the end of August now. They keep saying that Lyman can't deliver...

Amazon has them in stock and mine shipped today - should be here Thursday along with the top punches I need which were also on backorder with Midway. Needless to say I have canceled my Midway backorders and will start looking to Amazon more often. They were a couple of bucks more but they have better availability.

shooter93
07-15-2013, 05:51 PM
I like Amazon a lot and use it for a ton of stuff. They are often the best price or equal and ship fast. I use it enough to join Prime.....80 bucks a year but free 2 day shipping on most of what I buy. Saved well over 250 bucks last year on shipping. Nice for the Kindle too with free borrowing.

texassako
07-15-2013, 06:54 PM
The Prime deal is pretty nice, especially if you have a use for more than just the shipping. I have borrowed quite a few ebooks I did not feel like buying or wanted to see before buying. I bought an H&I sizing die I needed the other day because the free shipping made up for the $1.50 higher price, and had it in 2 days. Their cloud drive is also very handy for backing files, free with a login I believe. I keep my reload data on it.