PDA

View Full Version : George goes down with TKO!

Jim
07-14-2013, 09:53 PM
Y'all shoulda' seen it!

Mr. Bill comes strollin' through the livin' room mindin' his own business, right? George made a rush at him from behind the recliner and tried to ambush him. 'Tried' is the operative word here! Bill saw him comin', caught George with a right round house and poled h311 out of 'im! Bill just hopped up on the couch like nothin' happened.

I'm gonna buy Mr. Bill a double of Jack! That's my boy! :bigsmyl2:

linotype
07-14-2013, 10:41 PM
Guess we know who the alpha cat of the house is. :bigsmyl2:
That's one tough cat!

oneokie
07-15-2013, 12:07 AM
Film at 11?

bikerbeans
07-15-2013, 10:48 AM
Down goes Frazier!

BB

JeffinNZ
07-15-2013, 06:26 PM
Frodo and Sam fight like you wouldn't believe. Brothers though they are. I suspect it's mostly play but the house is a sea of pale giner fur all the time. The neighbours dog was over at the weekend and left it's blood on the window after Frodo dispensed summary justice (is his eyes).

ph4570
07-15-2013, 06:38 PM
That's a hoot.

A similar scene is played out regularly between my cats -- Penny (a small female) and Leo (a huge male). The way they go at it one may be inclined to believe they are really fighting. However injuries never result.

GL49
07-15-2013, 08:06 PM
And now..... the rest of the story.

George: "Sorry Bill, I drank all the good stuff."
Mr. Bill: "So what's your plan now, smarty!"
George: "You just walk in, pretending to be minding your own business, and I'll fake a `cat attack`"
Mr. Bill: "Think it'll work?
George: "Yup. You watch. You'll get rewarded and I'll bet he'll even go to that website and brag about it."

Cats are sneaky

richhodg66
07-16-2013, 08:30 AM
We only have one cat now, but they really are best when you have two or more. The cat would play with our little dog, but the dogs doesn't ever seem interested most of the time.

There's nothing more entertaining to have around than a cat. Those guys can be so goofy sometimes.

Jim
07-16-2013, 08:35 AM
You oughta' see these guys in the mornin'. Looks like a short track NASCAR race.

docone31
07-16-2013, 08:39 AM
The Flying Walindas!
We got some. We know.

contender1
07-16-2013, 09:20 AM
We have 6 cats here. The oldest, 13, the youngest, about 3 months. All but one are rescues from where folks dropped them off at my farm. One (the oldest, was born in my lap after it's stray mother was rescued.) The 3 mo old, is a speed demon, and she attacks & play fights with most of them. Typical kid acting out for fun an attention. The old man does not tolerate her behavior & so she pretty much leaves him alone. Daily antics are followed by many smiles, chuckles, screams when the youngen' goes up the curtain, or over the top of a lamp, & in general, a happy home.
Cats are smart and entertaining.

WILCO
07-16-2013, 12:58 PM
You oughta' see these guys in the mornin'. Looks like a short track NASCAR race.

Cats need speed for time travel. I believe it's 88 miles per hour.......

linotype
07-16-2013, 02:45 PM
Cats need speed for time travel. I believe it's 88 miles per hour.......
And enough fur static for gigawatts of energy!!!