PDA

View Full Version : Posts

Beekeeper
07-13-2013, 08:09 PM
Don't know if this will be the last one but it will be a spell before I am back.

Wife has one leg in the box and the other on a banana peal and I am not far behind.
Please no prayers as we are Budist and I don't think they will do much good anymore.
Have sold all of my Rifles , Casting gear , and reloading gear to a prepper from a compound in Zonnie.
Would not tell me where it was as I am not a member of the group
Filled out all the paper work and passed NICS so I am free.

Wish you all well and will try to get back someday.

Till then
Jim
aka: beekeeper

smokeywolf
07-13-2013, 08:17 PM
Jim, you'll be in my thoughts. You and I exchanged PMs a few times RE our locations, as we are about 80 miles away from one-another. Good luck to you and your wife.

smokeywolf

Finster101
07-13-2013, 08:19 PM
Jim, good luck to you sir. I have enjoyed reading your posts and had noticed you are not around that much anymore. Hope the situation gets better for you.

James

jmort
07-13-2013, 08:34 PM
Wishing you the best in a situation that is dire. As you said, this may not be the last we hear from Beekeeper. Hope that is the case.

Dean D.
07-13-2013, 10:59 PM
I will be keeping you in my thoughts Jim.

Blacksmith
07-13-2013, 11:05 PM
Keep your spirits up and we will be waiting to hear from you again when you can. You can still pass on your wisdom and life experiences to the next generation. Thank you for all you have shared already.

429421Cowboy
07-14-2013, 02:00 AM
There is always room here in the Town for you among us and hope you won't be done here forever, I hope you might check in and let us know how things are going for you! Best wishes on your travels from here on, we will be here for support or anything we can do.
Take care,
Cowboy.

w5pv
07-14-2013, 07:51 AM
Good luck to you and wife