PDA

View Full Version : YotaTRD4x4 has talley lightweight med rings for rem 700

yotatrd4x4
07-07-2013, 11:09 PM
Ok BrassMagnet has helped me more than on e and I owe another member the same so please post in the thread. I have 2 new sets of talley lightweight rings 2 pice that are matte black and fit rem 700 or weatherby vanguard or howa actions long or short. These are the rings that bolt directly to the receiver so no bases are required. They are medium height and will clear a leupy 3-9x40 or burris ffii 3-9x40 I'm not sure what else will clear. I got both sets new from brownells and paid $100 shipped for both sets together. Both sets were mounted to rifles and scopes but never fired or used other than test fitting. Post in thread as to why you want them. I prefer to give them to a new hunter or shooter who will get use out of them.

sirAIG
07-08-2013, 07:34 PM
Wow, these are actually exactly what I need for my new remmy 700 in .270 win. First hunting rifle and first year I'm going to seriously hunt! instead of just trudge through the woods in the middle of the day hoping i magically see something!! This would be perfect for my new leupy vx-1 4-12. Have yet to even sight the gun in as I have been waiting to have something worthwhile to trade for a set of rings! I would love to give these a good home... If you were to chose me, my only concern is paying it back. I dont currently have anything of equal or higher value to pif...

yotatrd4x4
07-09-2013, 12:47 AM
Well keep them coming as I have 2 sets. So there will be 2 winners so to speak. Also for the PIF I don't have a time limit and all I really want is for whoever gets these to repay the favor to another member anyway they can. Some examples, take a kid hunting or fishing, help a fellow reloader by giving them a few tools they need. Give some brass, bullets, etc. cast up some boolits and give them to someone interested in casting or using cast. I'm not asking that you give something worth as much or more than mine as I am able to give some stuff away and not worry as I'm doing pretty well on my income and have alot more than I need so to say. Keep the posts coming and I will pick two winners as I see fit.

yotatrd4x4
07-10-2013, 12:09 AM
Ok sirAIG is getting one set hopefully someone takes the other set so I don't have to make multiple trips to the P.O.

mhat
07-11-2013, 02:16 PM
I would like one pair of the talley lightweight med rings for a rem 700. I've got a youth model in .243 that is need of rings. My kids are grown but I still use the 243 to take kids on youth hunts. PM on the way.

Mark.

yotatrd4x4
07-11-2013, 03:04 PM
Mhat gets the other set. All items are spoken for. Keep a look out for more free items from time to time.

sirAIG
07-12-2013, 10:40 PM
Thank you so much for the kind gesture. I only hope to have the funds/stash to someday give like you have. I will find something worthwhile to PIF soon!!

BrassMagnet
07-12-2013, 11:49 PM
Thank you so much for the kind gesture. I only hope to have the funds/stash to someday give like you have. I will find something worthwhile to PIF soon!!

sirAIG,

This is Helping Hands, not Pay it Forward. You have no obligation to give. With that said, I am very pleased at how this Helping Hands section is growing by leaps and bounds!

BrassMagnet

yotatrd4x4
07-13-2013, 10:05 PM
To clarify I did ask for the recipients to somehow repay the favor so to say. Not saying it has to be items or funds I asked tem in general to help out another shooter or hunter etc in anyway they see fit. Didn't mean to be pushy or ask something out of line. Hope this makes sense?