PDA

View Full Version : You people are awesome !

Freightman
07-03-2013, 05:21 PM
I have to say this board is a cut above any board I have been a member of!!
Just look at the thread where Ajax is having to sell a treasured rifle, this board want to help him keep the rifle and stay on his feet. If you can help fine, if not that is ok too, Andy is a good guy and he will do the same back when he gets on his feet. This is not a thread to get him help and he didn't ask for help but the great people here offered without any goading or begging. Way to go Great people. We can't be defeated as we stick together.
Thanks for being you.

WILCO
07-03-2013, 05:38 PM
Just one of the reasons I like being here.

km101
07-04-2013, 12:35 AM
I have several friends on this board that I may never get to meet face to face. But I feel that they truly are friends! Some really great people here! Andy's situation is just the latest example of this!

runfiverun
07-04-2013, 11:04 AM
andy is just the latest one.
Louis lost all his reloading and casting stuff in a fire recently and will be requiring some help soon too.
anyone here for any length of time, will realize that we help each other with more than just casting or reloading problems.

Bad Water Bill
07-04-2013, 11:49 AM
I can not begin to remember all of the folks that suddenly found themselves needing help or simply knowing someone (not even a member) who needed help.

I will never forget the young boy (age 13 IIRC) on a mountain top in Tenn I believe.

When ever another package arrived his disabled father posted a picture of the young man with the latest goodies and a BIG SMILE on his face.

That is what makes this site the exception that it is.

Also the big reason I constantly hand out OUR business cards.