PDA

View Full Version : Redding 'bank dial' powder tube replacement

texassako
06-22-2013, 06:40 PM
I have an old Redding powder measure with the big dial on the side that the powder drop tube broke on. I sent a message to Redding about a replacement, but does anyone here know of a replacement? I don't know if they have replacement parts for these old measures, or if the current ones use the same diameter. My Lee funnel tip seems to be almost the same size; so I guess I could chop one them up as a lost resort.

km101
06-23-2013, 06:46 PM
My Redding measure and my Uniflow both use the same size drop tube. You might try one of the Uniflow tubes. The last time I was at Cabela's in Ft. Worth they had the RCBS tubes in stock.

texassako
06-23-2013, 07:18 PM
My Redding measure and my Uniflow both use the same size drop tube. You might try one of the Uniflow tubes. The last time I was at Cabela's in Ft. Worth they had the RCBS tubes in stock.

Thanks! That is the closest one to me and I can take my calipers to check it if Redding does not respond or is more expensive.

texassako
06-24-2013, 10:42 PM
If anybody else ever needs the drop tube for one, Redding said they are the same size as the current ones. It will just be green instead of the original clear.

LUBEDUDE
06-26-2013, 04:13 AM
Thanks! Thats good to know. I have one like yours as well and it is broke also.