PDA

View Full Version : Some days are better than others

armoredman
09-26-2007, 11:38 AM
I shoulda known when I tripped over a dog to go make coffee. I shoulda known when I found my little boy already up, and into mischief. I shoulda known when my son's school bus was 15 minutes late, substitute driver...but no, I didn't catch a clue.
So, I warmed up the pot, and started with a new 140gr 358 mold I got from Kodiak1, and my 356TL124 Lee. The 140 cast nice right from the get go..but the 356 wouldn't align right. Then the pot wouldn't stop dripping, got splash on my pants - MY PANTS! I forgot to put on blue jeans, still have my uniform pants from last night! Oh, GARBAGE -how do you get lead splash out of polyester? :oops: :mad: :cry: [smilie=b:
Whine, whine, POWER WHINE.
All in all, for an hour of casting, before I saw the light, I think I got 20 good 140gr boolits. All the 124 were dumped back in.
Some days, you really should stay in bed. But, at least I wasn't at work, and I DO have 20 new boolits.

Now how do I get that dadgum pot to stop leaking...Ya know, I think I'll just go back to bed. It's safer there.[smilie=6:

45 2.1
09-26-2007, 11:45 AM
On some days truer words were never spoken..................