PDA

View Full Version : Flea Market "Gold"

Taylor
09-25-2007, 02:46 PM
Went to the out door flea market this weekend. Found a 1961 Crosman V350 slide action BB gun--$10.00. The vendor also had some lead soldiers on the table,I commented that they would make good bullets. (He did not like the idea of melting antique toy's.) He ask me if I would like some wheel weights. Well yes! Turns out he owns a auto repair shop,and does't want to play the OSHA game. He stated that he used to give them to another guy all the time,but he passed away. He told me I could have all I wanted,just wants to give them to someone, agreed to bring a 5 gallon bucket to his shop and he would call when it got full. I offered beer and soda's, but he declinded. However, my lotto ticket was loser. Still, no complaints here.

shotstring
09-25-2007, 03:09 PM
Gosh, some of you guys are so lucky! There is only 1 good free source for WW in my area and it's a dogfight for control of the turf. I would not be at all surprised if there were unmarked graves out in the rice paddies of those who fought and lost for control of the wheel weight trade in this small town.