PDA

View Full Version : RCBS trimmer trouble

3006guns
09-24-2007, 08:54 PM
Does RCBS make replacement parts for their little hand cranked trimmer? I checked the website and only saw the powered version...and I can't believe with all the old ones out there they don't stock parts. My cutter is so dull it actually swages the brass back instead of cutting it. Makes trimming a test of will to say the least!:confused:

versifier
09-24-2007, 09:47 PM
They did the last time I needed them, a few years back. Give the company a call and have a chat with the nice ladies who are on phone duty. They might just send them to you for free.

3006guns
09-24-2007, 10:08 PM
Thanks, I guess I'll do that........I called several months ago to order a replacement primer rod (for the press mounted ram primer) and the lady absolutely REFUSED to let me pay for it, even though I explained that the damage was my fault! Can't beat that for customer service....

crazy mark
09-24-2007, 11:39 PM
I sent my trimmer cutter back to be sharpened. Had it back with-in 2 weeks. I actually bought a spare one so next time I can still trim while it is being sharpened.

lee n. field
09-28-2007, 09:11 PM
Does RCBS make replacement parts for their little hand cranked trimmer?

Call them up and find out. They have very good customer support.

Marshal Kane
10-02-2007, 12:11 PM
Call them up and find out. They have very good customer support.

I did just that recently and the customer support lady sent me a replacement cutter head free of charge. RCBS customer support service is one of the BEST in the business. They really back up what they sell.

EMC45
10-02-2007, 12:39 PM
I have had them send me 2 decapper rods for the universal decapper die. I bent them trying to rush. My fault. They asked my address and sent it priority! TWICE! Now I figured out how to straighten them on my own. Every time they sent me a decaper rod they also sent me about 6 decapping pins! I can't forget the brass set screws for the die lock rigs. They sent me a bunch of those too.

oldfart
10-07-2007, 06:34 PM
RCBS is best in customer service you could ask for,,, period!