PDA

View Full Version : win 94 sights

primersp
06-12-2013, 10:59 AM
hello

which brand of sight to remplace the originals sights on an winch 94 top eject ?
i don't want a tang or an receiver peep sight.
thanks

ANDRE

OverMax
06-12-2013, 11:25 AM
Brownells is a sponsor here. And about the best place to ask your question. I'm sure those folks have the answer and the product to fill your needs. Just to offer how I do it. I've drilled a hole under my rifle stocks recoil plate. Hide my originals in that hole for safe keeping. Doing that keeps me from forgetting just where I put them there original barrel sights. Stick some chew in behind to fill the hole gap. Yes Sir >Keeps those pieces nice and safe. And from rattling also.

O/M

pietro
06-12-2013, 11:34 AM
Stick some chew in behind to fill the hole gap. Yes Sir >Keeps those pieces nice and safe. And from rattling also.
O/M

Not to mention, you'll never find yerself short of a chaw of tabackey. . ;) . :D

:bigsmyl2:

Mk42gunner
06-13-2013, 12:49 AM
hello

which brand of sight to remplace the originals sights on an winch 94 top eject ?
i don't want a tang or an receiver peep sight.
thanks

ANDRE

Lyman or Marble's, there are a plethora of each brand that are suitable for your Model 94, so make sure which style and height you need before ordering. Brownell's carries both brands.

Robert