PDA

View Full Version : 22 WMR only $49.49!

Hogtamer
06-11-2013, 06:08 PM
Can this possibly be right????
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/AMM-0764

swheeler
06-11-2013, 06:12 PM
I would think 9.49, WallyWorld still has it at 11.00 a box.

Combat Diver
06-11-2013, 07:21 PM
Nope, that is their current price. I was at their store outside Dallas end of April and they were selling Aquilla .22 Short 500rds for $200! Only decent priced ammo they had there were 12 ga 2 3/4" target/field loads. Everything else was way too high.

CD

Murphy
06-11-2013, 09:14 PM
I have never bought from Cheaper than Dirt, and have zero intentions of ever doing so.

I have a friend who ordered something from him once. I saw the catalogue on his coffee table and he was telling me what he'd bought once. I gave him the dicken's about doing business with them.

Their name may be Cheaper Than Dirt, but so is their worth when it comes to being any help at all to sportsmen. Most of the good large retailers will run out their stock and wait like the rest of us, then come back around to regular business once their suppliers are again sending ammuntion or components.

Murphy

Speedo66
06-12-2013, 10:39 AM
They showed themselves for what they were years ago. They take advantage of every opportunity, in my opinion, to price gouge like no other.

No matter what their prices, I'd rather do without than order anything from them. Their reputation in my mind is "lower than dirt".

wonderwolf
06-12-2013, 11:12 AM
I ordered a few times from CTD, when HK 91 mags were less than $2 each and such. But when they jack the price up like that over night you don't get any more of my business thats for sure. I really should call them and get off their catalog list.

mold maker
06-12-2013, 12:46 PM
Twice I tried to order from them, but the S&H were outrageous.

Hardcast416taylor
06-12-2013, 03:24 PM
Twice I tried to order from them, but the S&H were outrageous.

I bought a .22 steel spinner target because the cost was reasonable, the ship/handling was more than the target. Haven`t bought from them since, over 8 yrs. back.Robert

osteodoc08
06-12-2013, 04:42 PM
CTD is being boycotted across the country by similar minded sportsmen. They will never get a dollar of my money.

paul s
06-26-2013, 05:04 PM
Lower than dirt!

Marvin S
06-26-2013, 10:46 PM
:kidding:Come on guys. It does say our low price

Nickle
06-27-2013, 10:06 PM
Anybody that is dumb enough to buy from these known gouge artists and low down, no good thieves deserves any headache they get.

If you tell me you got gouged because you bought from them, I ask you "Did you learn anything?"

I don't use their name, because to do so is to insult dirt. I don't think much of dirt, but it's still better than them.

Shedhunter
06-28-2013, 05:54 PM
I have ordered from them one time many years ago when they were selling Super Colibri for 5 bucks a brick. This company won't see anymore of my cash.

jcwit
06-28-2013, 07:47 PM
Ha Guys, Its all about capitalism, and making a few bucks, same as those at your local flea market selling bricks of .22 rimfires they stood in line for at WalMart at 6AM in the morning.

Golly since when is it wrong to buy something for 20--30 bucks and marking it up to $100.

W.R.Buchanan
07-07-2013, 06:37 PM
Yes I did lead a boycott here on this outfit.

They are rip off artists, and have stupid rules for ordering from them. They won't sell gun parts to CA because of some imagined new law we are supposed to have prohibiting sales of Pistol Grips and Collapsible Stocks in CA.

There is no such law!

However a friend just bought 500 rounds of 5.56 ammo from them for $900! and they shipped it right to his door. He won't be buying any more from them after I explained how they had Screwed Him!

I absolutely hate people like this.

This outfit is digging themselves a nice hole, and as thing normalize they will be remembered.

It's too bad shows like American Rifleman TV let them be sponsors. In fact I'm going to write AR and complain about their "sponsor!" :mrgreen: everyone else can too!

Randy

Swamp Man
07-07-2013, 10:12 PM
Yes I did lead a boycott here on this outfit.

They are rip off artists, and have stupid rules for ordering from them. They won't sell gun parts to CA because of some imagined new law we are supposed to have prohibiting sales of Pistol Grips and Collapsible Stocks in CA.

There is no such law!

However a friend just bought 500 rounds of 5.56 ammo from them for $900! and they shipped it right to his door. He won't be buying any more from them after I explained how they had Screwed Him!

I absolutely hate people like this.

This outfit is digging themselves a nice hole, and as thing normalize they will be remembered.

It's too bad shows like American Rifleman TV let them be sponsors. In fact I'm going to write AR and complain about their "sponsor!" :mrgreen: everyone else can too!

Randy After the ammo shortage is over I look for them to lose so many customs that they shut down and reopen under a new name.

jmort
07-07-2013, 10:34 PM
Customers of CTD are dumber than dirt

Swamp Man
07-08-2013, 09:58 AM
Customers of CTD are dumber than dirt

I agree,there is one born every second.