PDA

View Full Version : How to R&R the magazine follower in a Marlin 1894CS?

max range
06-01-2013, 11:46 PM
I took out the screw and the plug in the muzzle end of the magazine tube. The spring came out but the magazine follower stops about a inch or so, from coming out. For some reason I want to replace it with a red colored aluminum one.

The Kid
06-02-2013, 02:44 AM
Take the bbl band screw out. Btw I make those red colored AL followers, thanks for putting food on my table.

max range
06-02-2013, 11:34 PM
You're welcome, and thanks for the proceedure. What else do you make? Wish I could have ordered it direct rather than through a middle man.

The Kid
06-03-2013, 10:54 PM
Check out our website, Wildwestguns.com. We make all manner of marlin goodies.

W.R.Buchanan
06-04-2013, 04:25 PM
Kid: You better get after that Phred, if you let that one get away you'll definately regret it. WE don't have many girls like her down here.

For general info, you can get complete instructions on disassembly and smoothing of Marlin Leverguns off

www.leverguns.com in the Marlin Resources area of the site.

Randy

The Kid
06-05-2013, 01:36 AM
Kid: You better get after that Phred, if you let that one get away you'll definately regret it. WE don't have many girls like her down here.

For general info, you can get complete instructions on disassembly and smoothing of Marlin Leverguns off

www.leverguns.com in the Marlin Resources area of the site.

Randy

Only thing is I doubt my wife would approve! She'll make some fella a happy guy someday though, reminds me a lot of my baby sister.

W.R.Buchanan
06-05-2013, 03:26 AM
Hell,,, I'd drive up an snag her myself, but I have the same problem!

Randy