PDA

View Full Version : A Small Note of Thanks to Bad Water Bill

Hamish
06-01-2013, 07:45 AM
Today is indeed a new day for the citizens of Illinois.

A concealed handgun carry bill has been sent to the Governors desk in a state that had to be drug kicking and screaming to get it done.

I would like to take a moment to publicly thank one of our own that has spent tireless hours these many months and years in the fight to bring a little Constitutional justice to the Land Between the Rivers.

The fight is not over, we have a lot to do yet, but Bill, if there was a Golden Bullet for the State of Illinois, you'd have my vote.

Thank you Sir.

DCP
06-01-2013, 08:16 AM
Thanks Bill

IL house wont be back until October 12th!

Finally.. we can breathe easy.

Made it through this storm.

No assault weapons ban.

No magazine ban.

This Bill sucks because

We didn't everything that we wanted, but we got Shall Issue carry with preemption of all handguns. Chicago handgun license, gone. Chicago handgun magazine ban, gone. Chicago handgun registration and registry, gone.

popper
06-01-2013, 09:10 AM
Kudos to BWB & those who are willing to put up the legal fight for gun rights. It's not over yet, keep up the war on libtards.

41 mag fan
06-01-2013, 09:15 AM
Man and to think it was Girty who was the brains behind the tireless effort!!! :kidding:

xs11jack
06-01-2013, 09:21 AM
We have been cheering you on all these years and now your labor has payed off. God's blessings on you.
Ole Jack

montana_charlie
06-01-2013, 12:25 PM
Man and to think it was Girty who was the brains behind the tireless effort!!! :kidding:
It wasn't a tireless effort ... it was a stubborn effort. And, there is a reason for that.

Bzcraig
06-01-2013, 03:42 PM
Ditto for all the comments even the chain yankin. Good on ya Bill!

DIRT Farmer
06-01-2013, 05:32 PM
I hope that the next time I cross the fair state I have a little less concern about what is riding in the cab with me.

missionary5155
06-01-2013, 05:45 PM
Greetings
My thanks also Bill. Your encouragement got me to look a ILLinois CC regular. I should have joined years ago but finally did in January. Thanks a bunch !
Mike in Peru

Bad Water Bill
06-01-2013, 05:48 PM
There isn't ONE chain yanker I would not be glad to sit down over a cup of coffee with. EXCEPT that guy that brags about his oddball MAG WHAT EVER.

Yeah Shane I AM yanking your chain AGAIN.:bigsmyl2:

41 mag fan
06-01-2013, 07:21 PM
There isn't ONE chain yanker I would not be glad to sit down over a cup of coffee with. EXCEPT that guy that brags about his oddball MAG WHAT EVER.

Yeah Shane I AM yanking your chain AGAIN.:bigsmyl2:

Girty put you up to it....admit it!! You'll feel much better blaming it all on Girty!!!

MtGun44
06-02-2013, 01:26 AM
Bill,

I was in the middle of our 12 year fight to get CCW in KS and my hat
is off to you. I know what a lot of time and trouble it can be.

Well Done! If it was like here, there were MANY folks working on this
to make it happen.

Bill

TXGunNut
06-02-2013, 01:34 AM
All kidding aside, keep up the good work, Bill. You're a true patriot and we need more like you.
God bless you and Girty. Amen.