PDA

View Full Version : Must be getting old

country gent
05-30-2013, 10:34 PM
Just got the car dried out after leaving the top down last sunday. Came home today (Ran into town for a burger and fries and to put gas in the car) Left the top down as I was planning on going to Mom and Dads tonight. Was enjoying my bacon burger and fries looked up and out of the blue it was raining again, another 3-4 days of drying till the windows stop fogging. At least I hadnt retreated the leather yet. LOL.

Bzcraig
05-30-2013, 10:46 PM
Might be getting older but I'd like to suggest you got so engrossed with enjoying the simpler side of life, e.g. your burger and the sunshine, that the threat of a weather change was just not on the radar. Ok, well, actually it was, just not your radar.

mroliver77
05-30-2013, 11:21 PM
I was brush hogging when todays rainstorm came up. It rained so hard people pulled off the road. I got soaked. It did wash most the mud off my tractor from getting stuck in a swamp yesterday.

My Oliver 77 would not free it. My Farmers F250 4 door 4WD jerked it out!

And my truck windows were down when I got back to the barn!. Smells like wet dog now!
J

TXGunNut
05-30-2013, 11:30 PM
This time of year is what convertibles are all about. Had a pretty awesome burger myself tonight and decided that my crappy mood would be further improved by a short trip to see my mom. It worked, hope you made it to see your folks. You can't dry out your carpet or treat the leather tonight anyway.