PDA

View Full Version : Got Lucky !

6pt-sika
09-19-2007, 09:13 PM
I was on the "new" web auction , www.reloadersauction.com
and saw a pair of RCBS 50 caliber moulds that would work in my soon to come 50-90 Shiloh .

The guy had a RCBS 50-450FN and a RCBS 50-515 FN . Now as some of you know these are what RCBS calls specialty moulds and Midway lists them at $105.99 .

Well these two moulds look new , one was advertised as used for 100 bullets and the other was listed at still NIB "unused" . Well to make a long story short I got the pair for $80 plus a few dollars for shipping [smilie=1:

floodgate
09-20-2007, 01:37 PM
I really LIKE the new Reloaders Auction website:

Someone here pointed me to a C-H swaging die set for the Harvey zinc-washer-base .38/.357 SWC, plus a bag of the washers, on the new site; I bid on it and got it, for $20 + $5 pp. The auction process worked slick and smooth (once I figured out the differences from eBay on messages, etc.), and the die set is on its way to me. I think we've got a good 'un here.

And thanks to all who responded to my request for a C-H Swag-O-Matic press to use the dies in. "Sundog" chimed in first with a most reasonable quote, and it's on its way to me, too; but thanks to ALL who answered. WHAT A GREAT "FAMILY" WE HAVE HERE!!!

floodgate

Black Prince
09-20-2007, 05:21 PM
Ain't it the truth? This buncha boys is about as good as it gets. There never is any ******** or complaining and these fellas will help you with any problem. Many of them REALLY know their stuff, so it's a great place to get help when you need it. The thing I appreciate is that when you do ask a question, it is answered and without any hint that you might not be playing with a full deck cause you didn't know the answer in the first place. And if you are looking for something, onena these boys is gonna know where it is. It's AMAZING some of the things they know about.

I'm jiss glad to be here. An dontcha wish you could meet somea these guys? You KNOW they gotta be real characters and interesting as all get out.

Buckshot
09-20-2007, 06:19 PM
I'm jiss glad to be here. An dontcha wish you could meet somea these guys? You KNOW they gotta be real characters and interesting as all get out.

..........That's the reason the Nevada Cast Lead Booit Shoot got stated in 1999 with the first meet in 2000. A strong desire to get together. Really remarkable how well everyone fit together. Really more like a family reunion then anything else.

.............Buckshot

madcaster
09-22-2007, 08:36 PM
I nearly bid against you fellow Virginian....

6pt-sika
09-22-2007, 10:05 PM
I nearly bid against you fellow Virginian....

Well thanks for not bidding :drinks:

Although you would not have had to go very much to get them . I think I had bid $46.01 for the 515 grain and $41 for the 450 grain . And I wasn't going any higher [smilie=1:

6pt-sika
09-22-2007, 10:07 PM
Madcaster , there were 8 or 9 things in the bullet mould section . And I believe the same guy had listed them all !