PDA

View Full Version : RCE box arrived, YEEEHAAWWW!!

clodhopper
05-29-2013, 12:08 PM
Mailed a check on election day 2012.
Today I recived a walnut hill press, some adapters for "S" type corbin dies I have laying around and,
.22mag/243 jacket maker die.
.243 core seat dies and .243 point form dies are still comming, but I do not know when.

I'm planning to mount the press @45 degree angle so parts can fall out, saving hand motions.

With more equipment from BTSniper expected in the near future, my web time will become man lair time, pulling handles on presses making bullets.

Cane_man
05-29-2013, 01:23 PM
get some pics up when you get some time :awesome:

Lizard333
05-29-2013, 01:25 PM
I just sent him an email this morning checking on my order.... He told me three months turn around, three months ago....

clodhopper
05-29-2013, 06:47 PM
Sent Richard an email this morning when the goodies arrived.
He responded that he finally got the parts he needed for his vertical mill, and had some catching up to do.

Anybody have comments on angle mounting of swageing presses? I read a thread, or part of a thread about it a few months back.

clodhopper
05-29-2013, 06:57 PM
The guy who delivers for brown trucks in my area is a friend who I first met at a shooting event.
I have been bugging him for months about when my swage stuff was going to arrive.
This morning I was out in the garage with the door open when he pulled up. He says, "Could this be it? from Arizona?" my hopes dashed, "the good one is from Oregon". He looks at the return address..."Phoenix Oregon"
I'm a little old and fat to turn cartwheels, but sure wanted to.

taminsong
05-30-2013, 02:09 AM
When my RCE box arrived after waiting for than six months, its like opening a box of chocolates, lol!

onomrbil
06-01-2013, 04:52 PM
Better than my last order (and it was my last) that took 3 years and was just a couple of point dies. Good for you!!! Richard has more excuses up his sleeve that most politicians. I got tired of it.