View Full Version : Uniflow adaptor.

Mpape
05-26-2013, 11:11 PM
Just got an older rcbs uniflow powder measurer from father in law. He used it mounted on his table. What I am wondering is if there is an adaptor or bushing so that I can mount the uniflow over my expansion die.

Mike Kerr
05-27-2013, 12:17 AM
Some of the answer depends on the press. Dillon sells an adapter and approprate conections, expander die etc. so that you can use your uniflow. IIRC "Unque Tec" also handles an adapter which might assist you. I am assuming you want it to be case operated. Sorry, you will have to google the specific links.

regards,

:):):)

Mpape
05-27-2013, 10:08 AM
Sorry. Looking to mount on a herters 234 turret.

Hardcast416taylor
05-27-2013, 11:24 AM
Assuming the holes on your turret are 7/8x14, the uniflo should screw right on with no problem. Hornady offers an aluminum adaptor extension for mounting a powder thrower onto any 7/8x14 threaded hole.Robert

1bluehorse
05-27-2013, 04:46 PM
RCBS now has "expanders" you purchse per caliber that work with the case activated linkage kit...kinda spendy option..I have some I bought when I converted my older Ammomaster Autos to the new system..I'm not using them on these presses because mounting the Uniflows in the second station is a **** shoot for room because of the "index rod" coming up through the middle of the press..so I'm still using a dedicated expander die in that station with powder drop in station three....but should work fine in a turret press...

As mentioned above the Uniflow should mount right to the press and be hand operated..