PDA

View Full Version : NOE Al did it again.!!!!!!!!

SWANEEDB
05-13-2013, 09:25 PM
Ordered two molds on Fri and got them this morning, I just read the other post on just what I got, a 358 88gr RF/HP, 358 92gr RN, both 4 cav. Couldn't wait to try them out, cleaned them up just the way Al suggest, believe it or not the very first cast with the 80gr HP were keepers--and that's the truth--, I do use an electric fry pan for my heating to get them up to temp, about 400 degrees, then I switched over to the other mold and got almost the same results, took a few pours but all turned out just great, tomarrow Al is going to get another order from me, won't say what it is as there is only one on hand--I want it. For the 380 HP I used a Saeco hardness of about an 8, now to do some stuffing and just see what they will do in my new NA arms, will also give it a go in my Sig 938 9mm just for the heck of it.
OK, I quit.

Bzcraig
05-14-2013, 01:51 AM
I really don't get how he does it and I don't see him offering it up either!:mrgreen:

41 mag fan
05-14-2013, 07:49 AM
As long as he keeps it up...I dont mind one little bit!!!

FN in MT
05-15-2013, 08:31 PM
I ordered a H&G #34 clone and in 3 days, there it was.

Between the FIVE cavities, the flat beauty of the workmanship, reasonable prices AND fast service....Almost a happiness overdose.

FN in MT