PDA

View Full Version : Thank you! 9mm success. Lube to one struggling.

vogironface
05-12-2013, 08:13 PM
A huge thank you to those who have helped me solve the leading in my 9mm. I went to the range yesterday and shot 50 rounds through my trusty p95. Accuracy left much to be desired but the point was to test for leading. There was none!! Now I can begin to develop the load to bring in the grouping. So many have been helpful in solving this. For me and my gun, I needed to get away from the LLA. I have used it with success in other guns but this one was a failure with everything I tried, even with properly sized boolits.

As a thank you I would like to give 2 sticks of lube made from recipes found here. One is a hard version of "simple lube". The other is a hard version of "Darr's". Both will require a heater to use. I like the lube a little hard so it is cleaner to work with. I solved my problem with the simple lube. I have not yet tried the Darr's but intend to when the sizer needs a refill. I would like to give this to someone who is struggling with 9mm shooting cast boolits. I would prefer to send it to someone who is truly stuck in the process and thinks traditional lube might solve the problem.

I will ship this the first part of the week to the one I choose. In case I get lots of PMs I will post the recipient here rather than send out lots of PMs with my explination of the recipient.

Thank you again to all who have patiently posted on mine and other threads!

Thank you.

Bo1
05-12-2013, 08:41 PM
There are definitely a lot of good people here