PDA

View Full Version : Took a chance and called RCBS! Yawza!!!

seagiant
09-12-2007, 02:58 PM
Hi,
Well earlier I was asking about a Lee 4-20 lead pot. I wasn't crazy about them but thought I could make due for the money. I don't care for Lyman pots and the Magma is out of my price range,so I was in a pickle so to speak. Everytime I would go on E-bone or one of the gun broker sites to see if they had a RCBS pro melt it was more than one at Midway! Pretty aggravating! Well finally today I just decided to call RCBS and talk to the nice lady and asked if they had a pro-melt that someone had sent in to get repaired and wanted to sale it because they didn't pay? She said "No we don't do that but we might have a second." Well they had one and one only and it's on it's way for $209. What was funny was that she was as surprised as I was! If someone is looking for one of these it might warrant a call every couple of weeks to check it out! Well I love RCBS molds now I'll make them happy I guess!

abunaitoo
09-12-2007, 04:55 PM
RCBS has the best customer service of any company in the USA as far as I'm concerned.
They will go out of their way to help us shooters. They stand behind their products 100%, even if you didn't buy it new.
I try to buy RCBS as much as I can afford to. (no money:( )
We, as shooters, need to support RCBS as much as they support us.

Marshal Kane
09-12-2007, 08:02 PM
Have been buying RCBS equipment since the early 70's and can attest to the fact that their customer service is second to none. They really stand behind their products. Examples: Once I called them for replacement ear pads for their hearing protectors since the liquid filler had evaporated. Not only did they send me the ear pads for free but they also included the foam cushions that fit inside the ear cups. Another time, I called them to purchase the primer catcher tray for my Rock Chucker since my dog took a liking to it and mangled it badly. After hearing my story, the customer service rep said, "What's your address?" and the part appeared in the mail box two days later free of charge.

targetshootr
09-12-2007, 08:24 PM
They will also send primer punch pins because I crunch a lot of them.

Cimarron Red
09-12-2007, 08:56 PM
I bought my first press, an RCBS Junior, I think it was, in 1965. I've tried to buy RCBS whenever possible since then. No finer company in my book. Over the years they have replaced a number of items for me, and they've sent me alternate size expander plugs whenever I've asked for them.