PDA

View Full Version : Sparkz, Box-O-Boolits, 38/357, 45ACP, .44 Spl/Mag

sparkz
05-11-2013, 07:32 PM
As title States,

I have a Offer of a Box full of "Cast" Boolits

"Okay Patrick, So what's in this Box-O-Boolits?

.38/357 158Gn, Soup-Can's (Wad Cutter Tumble-Lube Type, Lee Mold) (50+ Pcs) UN-LUBED

.45ACP 200Gn. (SWC) Tucanted Sized to.452 dia, Lubed with BAC (50+ pcs) LOAD READY

.44 Spl/Mag 240Gn. (SWC) Tucanted, Un-sized Tumble-Lubed BAC Type (25+ pcs) LOAD READY

Sean Cast them all of same material, All are Linotype / SOWW at 50-50%
>>>>>>>>>>
Fine Print;
Please PM and ask for "Sparkz Box-O-Boolits"
and Take what you Need or Want, Re-Load the Box-O-Boolits with your Helping Hands Offering
(don't have to be any Big Offer, Just offer what you can or what
someone might use / want and send it on it's way with same deal, Lets see how far it goes)

First "I'l Take It!" Here and PM Sent to me with your USPS Mail Addy
and Sean and I will get it out to you ASAP

Thanks for taking time to play...

Sean & Patrick Campbell

Brett
05-15-2013, 09:57 PM
I'll take it. PM sent

I would like the .38/.357 and the .45 I don't have a .44

Thanks

Brett
06-14-2013, 08:16 PM
The box of boolits from sparkz arrived yesterday. I a firearms instructor for the BSA and the youth director for my Rifle club and I was teaching BSA rifle yesterday and today. So I haven't had a chance to load any of the boolits he sent but I took one of each with me in small bags and some brass to show todays class. The boys were able to pick up and see the boolits (in bags). Usually they have a hard time understanding parts of a cartridge, firing sequence and cartridge malfunctions. Today it was easy and they were really into it. They asked tons of questions especially about the "soup can" wadcutter.

It worked so well that I gave a set to the other instructors.
I have to thank sparkz for the gift it worked so well.

So if I can, I have a request for the rest of the Castboolits community. I don't really have much in the way of different rifle boolits to use as examples. If you have a cool or odball round you load could you send me a couple of brass cases and boolits to use in class.

Thanks in advance.

Brett
06-15-2013, 04:58 PM

Photos from the first batch. Now i need to find more .45 brass.

sparkz
06-16-2013, 07:28 AM
So many have helped my son and myself out here, It was our pleasure to help you and the boys out
(Hey years ago it could had been my or your son) so thanks for helping out the boys

Patrick & Sean Campbell
Lost Creek, Kentucky