PDA

View Full Version : WTB: C-H Swag-O-Matic

floodgate
09-11-2007, 10:44 PM
I would like to acquire one of the little C-H Swag-O-Matic swaging (only) presses, with or without dies. I am bidding on a set of Harvey Prot-X-Bore swaging dies in .38/.357 caliber (including a bag of the washers) on the "Reloaders" Auction site, and - if indeed I get them - I would like to try them out. Please PM me if you have one of these sturdy little presses to pass along, or know where I might find one.

Thanks

floodgate

1hole
09-12-2007, 08:05 AM
I have seen several on Ebay the last few years.

Some of our fiends don't want to deal with Ebay anymore because of their stance on bullets and brass. That's ok but I won't stop bidding and buying for things such as the Swag-O-Matic and its dies that I have absolutely no other way to even find, much less acquire.

Swagerman
09-12-2007, 08:06 AM
If them washers are the zinc type. I never had any luck getting them to stick to the base of the bullet...but that was back when I first went into bullet swaging.

I sent them back to C-H for something else.

But good luck in getting some results from them, I must have not been doing something right back then.

Maybe there's a die that swages the base of the bullet to take the hole in the washer...if there was, I didn't have one. :confused:

Jim

hunterldh
09-15-2007, 04:01 PM
Sir - I have the CH swaging press or the Herters equivelent in a large list of swaging equipment that I am selling. I need an email address to send the list to as an attachment. Best regards, Hunter