PDA

View Full Version : Senate Benghazi live

popper
05-08-2013, 01:18 PM
Interesting approach to trying to cover up major errs.

popper
05-08-2013, 04:13 PM
x101airborne - you have a good rep. Not a great speaker but not much gets past him. I've heard him on other subjects, not much gets past him.

41 mag fan
05-08-2013, 04:36 PM
The gov't trying to cover up their screw ups??? Who'd of ever thought or heard such a thing!!

runfiverun
05-08-2013, 07:38 PM
they are gonna say what they want, and then it will just go away after this.

TXGunNut
05-08-2013, 10:31 PM
I think there was something going on that they're scared to death we'll find out about. I think it's more than just a failure to act. And no, I wouldn't bet more than the price of a cup of coffee we'll ever find out what it was. I'm not taking up for Barry or Hillary but I think they had reason for sitting on their hands during the attack and lying about it afterwards.

FISH4BUGS
05-09-2013, 06:39 AM
I think there was something going on that they're scared to death we'll find out about. I think it's more than just a failure to act. And no, I wouldn't bet more than the price of a cup of coffee we'll ever find out what it was. I'm not taking up for Barry or Hillary but I think they had reason for sitting on their hands during the attack and lying about it afterwards.
I don't think they had any reason at all other than politics. I think they are such political animals, and that clouds their thinking and their actions no matter what it is, that they saw this as not wanting to piss off the Muslims in Libya, so they covered it up. This did not fit their incredibly naive narrative of "....being nice to the terrorists and they wil be nice to us". I think they really believe that.
They did not want to call it a terrorist attack because it wouldn't be nice to our new "friends" the Muslim extremists (a/k/a the Rebels in Libya)
Oh by the way.....they were running guns to the "rebels" that turned out to be the bad guys.....another brilliant deduction by our Idiot in Chief.
This is incompetence at its best. I can only pray this brings him down.....but then we get Biden.....which is worse?

Goatwhiskers
05-09-2013, 08:05 AM
Caught part of the BS yesterday. Almost came out of my chair when the lying "B" asked what difference does it make at this point in time? I don't think she would cry if something happened to one of her own kids, 'course it sure wouldn't be in service to out country. GW

popper
05-09-2013, 12:02 PM
The interesting part to me was that the real news sources had it correct the day after it occurred. As of yet, no one has brought up the fact that the Med fleet could have responded immediately, launch AC , helo or even a cruise missile with dummy warhead. Problem solved. Clinton did that, blew up some aspirin factory, and launched over 2 foreign countries. All the top mil brass have officially stated that no response would work? Guess obummer was out to dinner.

TXGunNut
05-09-2013, 08:21 PM
I'm just glad some of the questions that needed to be asked were finally asked and answered. Damn sure proud of the ones who gave honest answers. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the WH meeting rooms tonight.
Your theory makes sense, FISH4BUGS. No offense, but I wish you were wrong. I think Barry is showing a pattern of betting on (and backing) the wrong horse and it truly bothers me.

popper
05-10-2013, 09:37 AM
http://www.libertynews.com/2013/05/benghazi-the-biggest-cover-up-scandal-in-u-s-history-was-benghazi-a-cia-gun-running-operation-for-muslim-brotherhood-other-insurgents-fighting-in-syria/ This train of thought was put out only 2 days after 9/11. It continues to be of focus 6 mo. later.

shooter93
05-10-2013, 05:46 PM
He's skating on this one too. Heaven forbid the major networks would investigate it like they did Watergate.

TXGunNut
05-10-2013, 10:45 PM
Interesting story, popper. Makes more sense than anything I've heard this week. I'm guessing the official cover story will be that Hillary was upset that she denied them additional security and tried to cover it up whenthings went south. Anyone done any fact-checking on the Liberty News story?