PDA

View Full Version : UP North Press

Apache
05-06-2013, 05:08 PM
I very seldom ever post on this forum but I do read a lot.

Bought one of Tim's (U.P. North) presses in the raw to be finished by me.....I'm planing on parkerizing the parts that can be. I'll be posting some pics once its done.

All I can say is it has been a true pleasure doing business with a man that you can count on!!!

It's rare these days!!!

Packing was EXCELLENT and the press is......well......MASSIVE!!!

This thing will swage anything that can be swaged.

If you need a press.......look him up and get him to make you one, you will NOT be sorry!!!

It is WELL worth the money!!!

ohnomrbillk
05-06-2013, 07:02 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing your parts after the Parkerizing.

What dies are you planing on using?

No_1
05-06-2013, 07:03 PM
Tim? U.P. North Press? Help out with some clues so those who do not know what you are talking about can get on board.

Apache
05-06-2013, 08:56 PM
Tim, U.P. North........This thread:

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?129479-U-P-North-Swage-and-Reloading-Press-(with-adapter-kit-for-CH-4D-Dies-with-auto-eject

I make my own dies, could have made the press, but for the price he charges it's hard to beat just letting him do it all. Plus he does a better job than I could have with the same materials........saves me time and money in the long run.

This thing will swage anything I will ever swage and then some. I'll be swaging some 50 cal stuff and this thing won't even know it.

Smokin7mm
05-07-2013, 08:53 AM
Tim? U.P. North Press? Help out with some clues so those who do not know what you are talking about can get on board.

He has a thread in the vendor sponsors section, here is the one for his press

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?193681-U-P-North-Swaging-and-Reloading-Press

Bret

ohnomrbillk
05-07-2013, 07:29 PM
I'll be swaging some 50 cal stuff and this thing won't even know it.

I'd like to hear much more about this. It is my intent to do the same.

u.p. north
05-10-2013, 06:21 PM
Apache,
Glad to hear you like the press. I would like to see pictures of it parkerized.
If anybody else would like a press I will be starting on a run on them in a few weeks.
Thank You,
U.P. North

u.p. north
11-05-2013, 10:49 AM
Apache,
Haven't heard from you in a while, I was wondering if you ever got the parkerizing done on the press. Could you please private message me your phone number. I have a question for you.
Thank You,
U.P. North
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/forumdisplay.php?178-UP-North-Swaging-Tools-and-Presses

I very seldom ever post on this forum but I do read a lot.

Bought one of Tim's (U.P. North) presses in the raw to be finished by me.....I'm planing on parkerizing the parts that can be. I'll be posting some pics once its done.

All I can say is it has been a true pleasure doing business with a man that you can count on!!!

It's rare these days!!!

Packing was EXCELLENT and the press is......well......MASSIVE!!!

This thing will swage anything that can be swaged.

If you need a press.......look him up and get him to make you one, you will NOT be sorry!!!

It is WELL worth the money!!!