PDA

View Full Version : Sharpshooter Molds

Pipeliner
04-27-2013, 10:32 PM
I need to place an order for some buckshot molds but I haven't been able to find a phone number or a mailing address. In addition, my emails are not answered ( this may be my spam filter).

Can anyone help me with obtaining ordering info?

Thanks,

Pipeliner

jmort
04-27-2013, 11:29 PM
I just ordered two, a #1 and a 000 mold. If you read the site it tells you the email address for PayPal and the cost. I think it was around $85.00 for two delivered. The math is there, it just took me a few minutes to figure it out. Very excited waiting for them arrive.

Pipeliner
04-28-2013, 10:30 AM
I have the math I just don't know where to send the order. When you receive yours will you PM me the return address?

Thanks,

Pipeliner

jmort
04-28-2013, 10:40 AM
Go to PayPal and use the email address listed to send the payment. Use this email address on PayPal to make payment
skiesunlimited@att.net

Pipeliner
04-28-2013, 05:15 PM
OK, thanks.

P/L

Ole
04-29-2013, 12:15 AM
Mold is sold thank you for the PM's

acguy45
04-29-2013, 03:54 AM
I have a used sharpshooter mold that you can have for a used price.

One side makes #4 buck and the other side does #00 buck. I never got it down and have since moved on to the Lee 18 cavity mold which works great for me.

PM me if you're interested. I don't think I'll ever use this mold again.

Pm sent in regards to the mold you have.

Pipeliner
04-29-2013, 10:33 PM
I will take the mold if you have not already sold it. I sent you a PM. All I need is the amount you will need (including shipping) and where to send the money.

Thanks,

Pipeliner

Pipeliner
04-30-2013, 07:55 AM
Ole, you offered to sell me a mold. The civil thing to do is give me a chance to buy it. In the future, if you have something to sell please post it on the "Swappin and Selling" forum. IF you do hijack a thread to offer something, please give the one offered a chance to respond. Your offer was posted at 10:15 PM and I replied at 8:33 PM THE NEXT EVENING with a PM and a note stating that "I will take it".

This sort of thing goes well on "S&S" but if you hijack a thread to offer me something I want/need, give me an honest chance to buy it. This action was not ethical.

RANT COMPLETE!

P/L