PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up for K&M Precision Shooting Products

wallenba
04-27-2013, 07:51 PM
I've always wanted a better neck turning tool than the one I have. My Hornady is a precision piece too, but the method of depth adjustment is difficult to dial in. Also the cutter has a shallow angle, that limits how far down the neck you can go before cutting into the shoulder.
Finally I coughed up the money for the K&M. I ordered it on Wednesday over the net, later that day I decided to order some of their expandirons that compliment the use of the tool, as well as some other bits. Two separate internet orders. Well... they arrived priority mail today, both orders in one shipment. How many companies do that these days. Not Midway, that's for sure. The quality is a good as it gets. I can't wait to try it out. I've got some old Remington 270's to convert to 6.5 Swedish, and I'll have to turn them down for sure.:-)

http://www.kmshooting.com/index.php

r1kk1
04-28-2013, 09:53 AM
I remember when when Ken owned it. He would send you any tool with an invoice. You paid with a personal check or whatever. Great guy. The new owners have expanded the line and are a pleasure to do buisness with. The deluxe primer seating tool is the most precise, repeatable tool I have ever used. They now have "windowed" expanders which are quite nice.

Take care

r1kk1

wallenba
04-28-2013, 11:14 AM
They now have "windowed" expanders which are quite nice.

Take care

r1kk1

Yep, that definately caught my eye, and for the price, it was a 'must have'. I also ordered the ergo holder for the turner, it's bigger and heavier than I imagined. That will help with keeping things steady. They are almost too pretty to put to work.

r1kk1
04-28-2013, 03:52 PM
I'm having stuff made for .19 caliber from them. I do a lot of wildcats from .17 to .50 caliber minus BMG. I may try a .14 caliber from Reed later this year. I bet K&M will make what I need.

It may be pretty stuff but their tools are a joy to use. Ken retired but the new guys seem just fine to deal with. 21st Century makes priming shellholders and didn't know they made them for Eric Sinclair who is another great guy to do business with at Possum Hollow.

Take care

r1kk1

nvald1982
05-09-2013, 06:57 PM
K&M Precision -- good product I have the 40 to 9mm barrel conversion and the match grade barrel