PDA

View Full Version : Another Norris-ism

Smitty's Retired
04-24-2013, 09:35 AM
Well .......... I thought it was kinda funny.

willie_pete
04-24-2013, 09:41 AM
[smilie=l:

x101airborne
04-24-2013, 11:06 AM
When Chuck does push-ups, he doesn't go up, the Earth moves down!

Hardcast416taylor
04-24-2013, 02:20 PM
...and to think I thought they meant the "Good Humor" mans inventory?Robert

41 mag fan
04-24-2013, 05:04 PM
Is Christie Brinkley underneath him when he's doing those push ups???? [smilie=1:

contender1
04-24-2013, 10:11 PM
[smilie=w:

x101airborne
04-24-2013, 10:23 PM
Is Christie Brinkley underneath him when he's doing those push ups???? [smilie=1:

That would motivate me to do another push up!

TheGrimReaper
04-25-2013, 10:27 AM
Love it!!!

41 mag fan
04-25-2013, 12:36 PM
That would motivate me to do another push up!

I'd do so many push ups it would puke, not me, "it" would puke!!

Chili
04-26-2013, 02:38 PM
Chuck Norris can get Chick-fil-a on Sundays

km101
04-26-2013, 11:01 PM
Chuck Norris is not scared of the dark! The dark is scared of Chuck Norris! :2_high5:

04-27-2013, 04:04 AM
The boogie man checks under the bed, for Chuck Norris.

6bg6ga
04-27-2013, 04:10 AM
Well, from trying to watch his films over the years it is my opinion that he surely cannot act and as for martial arts... he isn't very fast or good. Like every actor he goes for a pay check and tries to do what is expected from him.

Ramar
04-27-2013, 07:23 AM
6bg6ga said: "Well, from trying to watch his films over the years it is my opinion that he surely cannot act and as for martial arts... he isn't very fast or good. Like every actor he goes for a pay check and tries to do what is expected from him."

CN's movies require a good imagination in order to enjoy them, much like the original silent movies. He is admired because we all know "we could do that" and maybe even better. It's the thought that counts.
Ramar

crabo
04-27-2013, 09:34 AM
How Bada$$ is Chuck Norris?

When Chuck Norris goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris.

Superman owns a pair of Chuck Norris pajamas.

Chuck Norris spelled backwards is Chuck Norris.

Nothing can escape the gravity of a black hole, except for Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris eats black holes. They taste like chicken.

Chuck Norris grinds his coffee with his teeth and boils the water with his own rage.

Chuck Norris can play the violin with a piano.

Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because Chuck Norris only recognizes the Element of Surprise.

Chuck Norris knows everything there is to know - except for the definition of mercy.

Macgyver can build an airplane out of gum and paper clips, but Chuck Norris can kill him and take it.

The chief export of Chuck Norris is Pain.

Chuck Norris cannot love, he can only not kill.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. Chuck Norris waits.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

In a fight between Batman and Darth Vader, the winner would be Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris can create a rock so heavy that even he can't lift it. And then he lifts it anyways, just to show you who Chuck Norris is.

When Bruce Banner gets mad, he turns into the Hulk. When the Hulk gets mad, he turns into Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris can blow bubbles with beef jerky.

http://myriadicity.net/musings-and-amusements/amusements/how-tough-is-chuck-norris