PDA

View Full Version : Titan Reloading

jaysouth
04-22-2013, 04:51 PM
Last week I broke a part. I ordered a replacement from Titan Reloading. However they did it, it was in my PO box in less than 72 hours.

Then on Wed, I started another project and found a part missing. Sat down to the computer and place an on line order. I got it Friday morning.

Kudos to some folks who have figured out speedy shipping.

(I did not name the parts that I broke or lost for fear of appearing more clumsy and forgetful than I really am, pretty bad though)

historicfirearms
04-22-2013, 07:40 PM
I've ordered from them a few times and will gladly do again. Their shipping prices are extremely reasonable too. Looks like they are sold out of lots of things right now, just like everyone else.

repawn
04-22-2013, 07:43 PM
Great company, fast shipping and a nice little store front as well if you are in SE Wisconsin.

ubetcha
04-22-2013, 08:24 PM
I'am lucky to be about 8 miles away from them.Have talk to Dennis face to face and he is a very knowlegable and helpful person. Glad to have him as a sponsor on Cast Boolits

blixen
04-22-2013, 10:39 PM
I've had excellent service from Titan over the past couple years and they have a very good website.

Don McDowell
04-22-2013, 10:42 PM
Does this outfit sell blackpowder and paper patching supplies?

montana_charlie
04-22-2013, 11:07 PM
Does this outfit sell blackpowder and paper patching supplies?
It appears to be an outlet for Lee products ...
CM

Don McDowell
04-22-2013, 11:30 PM
Hmm that's interesting...

Copper75
04-22-2013, 11:37 PM
They have provided excellent service. I have placed several orders with them in the last several months.

jmort
04-22-2013, 11:52 PM
I am really dedicated to Titan and to Lee Precision for that matter. Very very happy with them.

DougGuy
04-23-2013, 12:20 AM
Just because they don't have stuff you use makes them worthless??? I don't think so..

I ordered from them, they delivered, ordered again, they delivered, ordered 2 parts too many they took them back, they refunded, best deal going if you want Lee stuff..

DougGuy
04-23-2013, 12:41 AM
Yep I didn't notice the subforum it needs to be moved.

waksupi
04-24-2013, 06:29 PM
I have told the whiners here in the past to knock it off. Go whine on your other forum, and not here.

abunaitoo
04-24-2013, 08:19 PM
Took a chance and made an order from them a a little while ago.
They were the only ones who had a 8x56 mould in stock.
Order came in a very reasonable time.
Shipping cost was reasonable.
I would have no problem ordering from them again.

Bzcraig
04-25-2013, 12:46 AM
+1 for Titan! Dennis was so patient and informative when I was trying to make my initial reloading purchases. I will continue to be a loyal customer. My only complaint is not using USPS FRB for shipping.

A pause for the COZ
04-26-2013, 12:51 AM
When I order LEE I order from Titan. I have zero complaints about them. Well except maybe that my wish list is too full. But I am not in a hurry, I can wait till its in stock.

Update: HAHAHA!! just checked they have those Quick Trims in stock now. I ordered the Deluxe cutter and 3 dies. 308win, 7.62x54, 303 britt.

ubetcha
04-28-2013, 07:50 AM
I did ask Dennis if he was going to handle powder,primers,gc,etc, but I think he said the city wouldn't allow it under his permit for some reason

Jupiter7
04-28-2013, 09:07 AM
Titan is a class act. He ships quick and his web store is up to date. I've made at least 10 orders from him. Probably make 10 more.

Alvarez Kelly
04-28-2013, 04:23 PM
Titan is a class act. He ships quick and his web store is up to date. I've made at least 10 orders from him. Probably make 10 more.

Apparently his web store is not always up to date. I ordered some 6 cavity mold handles from the Titan website. It said they were in stock. In the past, I have gotten shipping notices from Titan by the next day. After not hearing anything for 4 days, I asked for an update. After yet another request, I got an nice email saying they were out and had some on back order. I could wait or cancel my order. It wouldn't have been so bad, except while I was waiting for them to tell me what was going on, Midway got handles in stock (and for 50 cents cheaper)... I didn't order from Midway, as I thought I had the handles I needed coming from Titan. But I really didn't. By the time I got the actual status of my order from Titan, Midway was out of handles... of course... So now, I have a full refund from Titan and no handles.

To say I am annoyed is an understatement.

bertus
07-16-2014, 09:40 AM
again kudos for titan again six days for my item to cross the pond
Thanks Dennis!!

Bohica793
07-16-2014, 09:44 AM
I have had excellent experiences with all of my orders from Titan. They are a quality organization and I highly recommend them.

W.R.Buchanan
07-16-2014, 12:15 PM
I introduced Titan to this site several years ago. And He is a site sponsor now. At that time Dennis was working out of his garage. Now he is in a 5000 sq ft building. Business is good!

If you're going to buy Lee products just go thru him. He is cheaper than everyone else and his service is excellent.

Nobody can have everything all of the time. However his store is 8 miles from the Lee Factory so he can, and has, driven over there and gotten product and shipped it same day for me. He no longer has time to do that but he does make an effort to take care of every customer as best he can. He is dedicated.

Now he orders product on Mondays and has it, if in stock, by Wednesday.

I just bought a set of Makarov dies, and a Makarov Factory Crimp Die. He was the only outfit that had the FCD and he had a bunch of them. He had way more Mak die sets than any one should stock. AS most of you know the Makarov is NOT a very common caliber and to have that much stock is unusual to say the least.

They were in Priority Mail yesterday and I expect to see them by tomorrow!

I also ordered a few of the Classic Loader depriming punches and bases for .44 mag and .45-70. I use these items for depriming the ocassional few stray brass cases that show up. These parts are IMHO better made parts than the same Wilson Parts and are half the cost. Since they are piece parts for the Lee Classic Loaders he didn't have them in stock, but he will have them by next Wednesday and ship them then.

You can't beat that type of service.

Randy

Hannibal
07-16-2014, 09:44 PM
Just placed my first order a week or so ago. Got e-mails with every order status change and USPS shipping is offered, which is the fastest and cheapest way for me. I'm VERY satisfied. Will most definately order again when the need arises.[smilie=w:

MaryB
07-16-2014, 11:50 PM
I am in SW MN and have gotten stuff next day from Titan, pretty much my go to for Lee stuff now.

dudel
07-17-2014, 02:34 PM
If you're looking for Lee stuff, it looks like a place to go to. Prices and selection certainly look good.

If you're looking for non Lee stuff, you pretty much need to go somewhere else.

leadman
07-17-2014, 03:10 PM
I'm in Phoenix Az and have ordered from them in the morning and it has been in my mailbox the next afternoon. A couple of orders took 2 days but that is still outstanding service.

W.R.Buchanan
07-17-2014, 10:56 PM
My Makarov dies showed up today as promised. 2 days from order to doorstep. Service like this is pretty hard to argue with.

Randy

Mike in TX
07-18-2014, 06:25 PM
Titan gets all of my Lee purchases. Never had a bad experience with them. GREAAAAAT

SpotHound
07-18-2014, 07:54 PM
They are great, 9 days to the other side of the world !!