PDA

View Full Version : Shooting in Christiansburg

Jim
04-12-2013, 07:46 PM
This is where Janet and I do a lot of our shopping when we go to into C'burg. Janet is beginning to understand why I tell her "Let's get this done and get back to Floyd."

2 injured in shooting at college section of Virginia mall, suspect in custody

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/12/2-injured-in-shooting-at-college-section-virginia-mall-suspect-in-custody/?test=latestnews#ixzz2QIOXNVPe

firefly1957
04-12-2013, 08:17 PM
Shame you can't be safe in public does that mall allow concealed carry by those licensed? I am not familiar with your state laws many malls here are no go zones for the law abiding.

Jim
04-12-2013, 08:22 PM
Shame you can't be safe in public does that mall allow concealed carry by those licensed? I am not familiar with your state laws many malls here are no go zones for the law abiding.

Yeah, there's very few places you can't carry in Virginia. And believe you me, brother, I've got my head on a swivel the whole time. I still want to get my butt back to Floyd as quick as possible, though.

Olevern
04-13-2013, 06:33 AM
Floyd = good place to be (agree)

Shooter
04-13-2013, 07:19 AM
As I walked into the grocery yesterday, I passed a young man with a wild look. I thought to myself; "he looks like the CO shooter".
When I came out, he was sitting in his truck, on the front row , smoking a dope pipe of some kind.
Broad daylight!
Never a LEO when you need one.

Ohio Rusty
04-13-2013, 04:15 PM
Carry often, conceal it deep and shut your mouth ....... Refuse to be a soft target. Going armed means going back home unharmed .....
Ohio Rusty ><>

A silent patriot waiting for the first volley ..............

horsesoldier
04-14-2013, 12:30 AM
Amen Ohio.

khmer6
04-14-2013, 01:25 AM
That's how I feel but everything I have is a full size =) well except a cobra 380. that thing is a clunker. I usually wear a best if I head to a bad side of town, or do back page or Craigslist deals