PDA

View Full Version : Let's be thankful that BB is breathing life into the "older" cartridges.

gunfan
04-08-2013, 10:20 PM
Nothing earth-shaking in this thread. I am just thankful that the .32 "family" has benefited by the innovative hands of the Buffalo Bore engineers. Now that factory loads from BB for the .38 S&W will soon generate power equal to that of the .38 S&W Special, the company should be given special kudos for their efforts.

Scott

williamwaco
04-08-2013, 10:26 PM
Three cheers.

John in WI
04-08-2013, 10:43 PM
I fired a good bit of their .38special "FBI load" (that's what's in my HD revolver) and just bought a box of the non- +P full wadcutter. By all accounts they put real, honest numbers on the box (truth in advertising!). They seem to have a kind of low-tech approach that I (and probably a lot of cast shooters) appreciate. If you get a round that's a little anemic, you can always run hard cast and go for penetration. I wish I had a .32. I was impressed by the initial reports about the new BB offering for it. It would be my first choice for a carry round. But running something hard and fast, it wouldn't be my last either.

gunfan
04-08-2013, 11:49 PM
They crank out some bad @$$ .32 Magnum and .327 Federal Mag. loads. The new .32 SWL loads will make my Taurus Model 74 "stand up and do a tap dance." :D

Scott