PDA

View Full Version : a good deed apprciated

tanstafl10
04-04-2013, 10:21 PM
William Yanda has just done me a good deed and I want say a public thank you.
-
THANK YOU WILLIAM YANDA!
-
I contacted him through this board knowing he did not know me from Adam as they say. But he did not seem to hesitate. In fact, before I could hold up my end he had already followed through on his end. It has been said before, but I have to repeat it "the people occupying this board are salt of the earth and absolutely people with whom I like to associate". William Yanda is one.
-
William, my son is 35, but you should have heard him laugh on the other end of the phone when he called me. Between the laughs he told me next time let him know when an unknown package is coming so that he doesn't call the FBI on a "suspicious package"... Jason is in law enforcement you see. LOL
-
Again William, thanks for helping us to make memories.
-
you guys are great,
Tanstafl10

Ed Barrett
04-05-2013, 01:54 AM
99 percent plus of the people on this board are first class.

missionary5155
04-05-2013, 04:37 AM
Good morning
I will also write to that. I have been blessed beyond measure by numerous fellers in personal ways. And from what I see going on most fellers here have that type of heart and I am glad to be able to spend time with each of you.
Mike in Peru

Boerrancher
04-05-2013, 08:31 AM
Many people on this board have helped me more than I can ever repay, and I hope that someday I am allowed to repay them in kind.

Best wishes,

Joe

linotype
04-05-2013, 08:40 AM
Reading these posts and being a part of this forum makes my day brighter.
Good folks here.

captaint
04-05-2013, 09:14 AM
My Dad used to say, when complimenting someone - "He's real people, that guy". From my Dad, that was the highest compliment. We're fortunate to have a great many "real people" on this board. I truly enjoy my time spent here. Mike

RayinNH
04-05-2013, 11:00 AM
99 percent plus of the people on this board are first class.

Now we have to wonder if we're in the 1 percent :D

gray wolf
04-05-2013, 11:19 AM
People here have helped me in a BIGway more than once and never asked for anything back.

45nut
04-05-2013, 12:00 PM
Lotta good people around!