PDA

View Full Version : I have a new to me paper cutter Sharps!

Fly
04-03-2013, 05:01 PM
I have wanted one of these for ever.Ya, it is just a IAB & I know all the bad stuff out there about these guns.
But this one must be a good one.The fit & finish is very well done.The guy I bought it from is first class &
I trusted him.It goes bang the first time.

He had the anti seize all over the block & this gun is well maintained.Now question.Where to buy
spare nipples for it?????

Fly:lol:

johnson1942
04-03-2013, 10:41 PM
a neighbor down the road has one and loved it. could hit clumps of dirt 300 yards off with it. cant help with the nipples but you will have fun with this one.

fouronesix
04-03-2013, 11:50 PM
Now question.Where to buy

Kinda of an odd nipple I think 5/16-20?? Might check with a thread checker. Dixie usually has such if it is 5/16-20.
http://www.dixiegunworks.com/product_info.php?products_id=16407&osCsid=1uhbcvqqtph6hnunr7q59scgo6

59sharps
04-04-2013, 09:49 PM
I have wanted one of these for ever.Ya, it is just a IAB & I know all the bad stuff out there about these guns.
But this one must be a good one.The fit & finish is very well done.The guy I bought it from is first class &
I trusted him.It goes bang the first time.

He had the anti seize all over the block & this gun is well maintained.Now question.Where to buy

noth east trader oand blumquest