PDA

View Full Version : Curious first post, hello all.

38superdave
03-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Long time lurker, read many threads here. There's an impressive amount of knowledge here with references made to even more knowledge, like the Corbin brothers. Have visited with a few here via email, looking forward to working with BT-Sniper.

Question ?

I'm interested in copper jacketed pistol bullet production. Does a video exist of A to Z process ?

Responses appreciated,

38superdave.

Reload3006
03-28-2013, 02:23 PM
yes there is sort of go to you tube and search bullet swaging.

garym1a2
03-28-2013, 03:09 PM
BT-sniper has a video on making them from 9mm and 40s&W brass. He sells tools to do that also.

Long time lurker, read many threads here. There's an impressive amount of knowledge here with references made to even more knowledge, like the Corbin brothers. Have visited with a few here via email, looking forward to working with BT-Sniper.

Question ?

I'm interested in copper jacketed pistol bullet production. Does a video exist of A to Z process ?

Responses appreciated,

38superdave.

runfiverun
03-28-2013, 11:19 PM
I think it's ammosmith that has the videos up on u-tube.
yeah he is a member here.

Utah Shooter
03-28-2013, 11:52 PM
Not sure if he is here but for sure he is at http://ammosmith.com/ Check out the Video links he has there. Some really good information. I remember watching his 9 part series on 22lr to .224 projectiles. I watched the whole series over 3 times within a week before I jumped in this hobby (it really made my mind up for me even though I already had some Corbin Dies). He also has a 9mm to .40 cal.

I must say.... I have never seen a vid series as well made as the two I have mentioned.