PDA

View Full Version : laughter tears and hope

lostchild0
03-25-2013, 07:15 PM
long story short I was laid off a year ago in december, two weeks later my wife got real sick, her ms flaired up. One day she was up walking the next she could'nt. after a month in one hospital she went to a physacal theropy unit, for a month. she still can't walk ( or even roll over in bed). alot of people have said prayers for her and they work, one day two highschool girls were helping me shop for cloths for my wife they asked if they could pray for her the next day my wife stood ( with a little help). The laughter is that we don't worry about small stuff ( it's all small stuff). the hope is that allong with the prayers she just started a new drug that is said to slow or stop the ms. I think between the prayers and the new drug we've got it made. thanks for listing ( needeed to vent) Thanks ..lost...

Spruce
03-25-2013, 07:21 PM
Prayers sent, keep the faith!

Goatwhiskers
03-25-2013, 07:24 PM
God does answer prayers, I've seen it. Sent one up for you and your wife. GW

MBTcustom
03-25-2013, 08:17 PM
My wife struggles with MS also. There are some good new meds on the market, and we are hoping what we are on will give us some more years also.
One thing I will say for MS, it certainly keeps you grounded in reality. Hard to get too wrapped around the axle with BS that doesn't matter in the long run. If we can talk, walk, and see, it's a very good day to be alive, no matter how little money is in the bank LOL!

smoked turkey
03-25-2013, 11:19 PM
Amen Tim!

lostchild0: The Lord is in control. He can miraculously heal or often times He uses and empowers the medical community to bring about the healing. In your case you have had both happen. I think a healing is always a miracle though. Praise God for hearing and answering. I have said a prayer for you and your wife that the healing would be complete.

USMC87
03-26-2013, 07:46 AM
Thank GOD that He has given Doctors the knowledge to make these meds. I am a recipient of HUMIRA a joint disease shot that has given me a portion of my life back. YOU are always in my prayers, Holding each other up is a privilege. I thank GOD everyday for the Brothers and Sisters He has given me.