PDA

View Full Version : Lead for a newbie.

csmopar
03-25-2013, 12:07 PM
I've decided that I would jump in and try to give a little back to this casting community that has done a lot for me by helping me learn by answering my dumb questions and offering up advice. :smile:

So, I am offering 1, small flat rate box of lead, shipped free of charge to a new caster or unemployed or otherwise hard up individual. Small flat rate box is usually around 20lbs give or take. Will be in approx 1 lb ignots from a lyman mold and come from smelted wheel weights. While I do flux the smelt, I do recommend the end user flux just to be safe. PM me with you details.

red442joe
03-27-2013, 02:38 AM
I've decided that I would jump in and try to give a little back to this casting community that has done a lot for me by helping me learn by answering my dumb questions and offering up advice. :smile:

So, I am offering 1, small flat rate box of lead, shipped free of charge to a new caster or unemployed or otherwise hard up individual. Small flat rate box is usually around 20lbs give or take. Will be in approx 1 lb ignots from a lyman mold and come from smelted wheel weights. While I do flux the smelt, I do recommend the end user flux just to be safe. PM me with you details.

Wow, yous guys are awsome!

Joe

csmopar
04-01-2013, 07:14 PM
after several replies, I took a few days to decide who "needs" it most. I have made that decision, but for privacy reasons, I will not say who, therefore, the lead is gone.

jaysouth
04-25-2013, 09:00 AM
Your offer was very decent of you, the way you handled the privacy of the recipient is awe inspiring.