PDA

View Full Version : 9mm brass

M Hicks
03-24-2013, 10:42 PM
I would like to contribute some of my 9mm brass to someone that truly needs it. In keeping with how I feel this young subforum was intended I would appreciate only someone who really needs it taking it.

Send me a PM. Shipping will be on me.

M Hicks
03-25-2013, 08:24 PM
Can anyone use this?....

joec
03-25-2013, 08:32 PM
I could use some since I just got a 1000 bullets and can't seem to find much used 9mm brass at the moment. I also would be willing to pay for it also if reasonable as well as shipping.

M Hicks
03-25-2013, 08:46 PM
Joe,

Here is a quote from 45Nut regarding this section of the forum;

"The new area is intended to help those that really can use the help in these dire economic times, if you have duplicates, triplicates and such of an item that you feel would be appreciated by someone that simply could not afford it then you can offer it up, or even nominate someone for help if you see a true need and cannot provide it yourself, then put out a call. Helping Hands is based on the nature shown by prior selfless and generous members here giving where they can."

Don't take this the wrong way but if you want to buy 9mm brass go the the Swapping and Selling section.:kidding:

If you want to keep with the nature this section was intended, the brass is yours. Send me your mailing info and I will get it out in a day or two.

Malpratice
03-27-2013, 07:15 AM
I would like to BUY some too. I understand this thread and I think it is great.. I just havent posted enough to get with hill Gunner to buy some of his that he has for trade.. sense I can buy it from you, maybe there could be a Kitty set up for a drawing ... something a newbe needs. ( I am most new to casting) but i have some resources. Keep it up.

Case Stuffer
03-27-2013, 07:30 AM
If one monitors the threads here

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/forumdisplay.php?18-Swappin-amp-Sellin

they will likely find all kind of brass fairly soon and often. During my first two weeks as a member here I was able to purchase 1,000 9mm cases from one member,2,705 from another and 50# of CO WW from another.

I just havent posted enough to get with hill Gunner to buy some of his that he has for trade..

Not being able to post a WTB does not prohibit you from sending a PM or posting a I Will Take It in responce to a FS thread.

M Hicks
03-27-2013, 08:02 AM
Case Stuffer is correct, you can buy in the Swapping and Selling area with minimal posts. You just can't sell stuff there until you have met the site requirements. It helps to keep the "fly by night I want to unload a lot of stuff" people from there. Some might still do it but it certainly takes a little more work on their part.

My intention is not to sell this brass here. Instead I wanted to give it to someone who is in need. Free of charge, no money down, no interest, no monthly payments, nothing asked for in return, ever. I have been in a situation where I have needed things and couldn't find the item or the money to pay for it. Others came through and helped me out. I have a friend who is very new to reloading that is in a similar situation. I am trying to help her out because that is one of the natural backbones of this hobby. Finding the items can be a daunting chore though.

This brass is still available.

s1mp13m4n
03-30-2013, 12:10 PM
PM sent

M Hicks
03-30-2013, 01:10 PM
I think the brass is spoken for. I need your address though.:smile:

joec
03-30-2013, 03:35 PM
Joe,

Here is a quote from 45Nut regarding this section of the forum;

"The new area is intended to help those that really can use the help in these dire economic times, if you have duplicates, triplicates and such of an item that you feel would be appreciated by someone that simply could not afford it then you can offer it up, or even nominate someone for help if you see a true need and cannot provide it yourself, then put out a call. Helping Hands is based on the nature shown by prior selfless and generous members here giving where they can."

Don't take this the wrong way but if you want to buy 9mm brass go the the Swapping and Selling section.:kidding:

If you want to keep with the nature this section was intended, the brass is yours. Send me your mailing info and I will get it out in a day or two.

No problem and did buy some in the swapping and selling area when you didn't answer my PM. I wasn't aware of the idea behind this section however I didn't notice it either since I just saw the post only.