PDA

View Full Version : Ebay and molds?

Bret4207
08-22-2007, 04:22 PM
So apparently the great gods of Ebay chose to ignore booilt moulds. They're still listing a bunch. Wonder if I should send a scathing email pointing this out?:roll:

NVcurmudgeon
08-22-2007, 04:45 PM
I was under the impression that there was a cut-off day later in August. Back in the Shooters days, the word came out that Ebay was anti-gun so I quit even browsing there. I have bought and sold a very few items on Aution Arms and was very satisfied with them and all transactions on this board. I don't miss Ebay.

Blammer
08-22-2007, 05:14 PM
what are you typing in the search to find them? I didn't see any.

square butte
08-22-2007, 05:43 PM
Type in bullet mold (no s after mold) or lyman mold, lee rcbs, etc. Have noticed that lyman molds listed have dwindled down from about 120, 8 days ago to 33 this evening. Either they are not acepting any more listings or people are too pissed off and taking business else where. Have not noticed a coresponding increase in mold listings on auction arms , guns america or gun broker. Who knows what the deal is. We'll find out over time.

357maximum
08-22-2007, 05:50 PM
I thought i would miss paypal when I closed my account over a year and a half ago, i thought I would miss ebay when I told them to shove it a few weeks ago when the initial announcement came out.....................................I do not miss either, and my true thoughts on their whole gig cannot be expressed here. They have full right to their fascist agendas just as I have full right to look down upon them and anyone willing to get down on all fours and take what they serve. If you support them you deserve what you get in my eyes anyway.

codarnall
08-22-2007, 07:01 PM
So apparently the great gods of Ebay chose to ignore booilt moulds. They're still listing a bunch. Wonder if I should send a scathing email pointing this out?:roll:

It "bullet tip" (sic) molds bud.

codarnall
08-22-2007, 07:11 PM
Come to think of it don't get the eBay folks too smart I think I auction .308 - 453 GC cokes spoons, probably gets listed real quick too. Hell 357 nose studs too.

FISH4BUGS
08-22-2007, 08:26 PM
........don't forget to search on MOULDS, too!
Also Try
Lyman 4
Hensley & Gibbs
Saeco 2
Saeco 3
Saeco 4
NEI 2
etc.

Tom Myers
08-22-2007, 09:48 PM
Three weeks ago, if I entered this search parameter in the Hunting Section, it would bring up anywhere from 350 to 450 mold related items. Today, it will only pull up around 150 items.

(Mould, mold,moulds,molds) -(decoy,Accu-Mold)

click on the link below to open the selections that the above search parameter locates.

http://sporting-goods.search.ebay.com/mould-mold-
moulds-molds-decoy-Accu-Mold_Hunting_W0QQbsZSearch
QQcatrefZC6QQcoactionZcompareQQcoentrypageZsearchQ Q
combineZyQQcopagenumZ1QQfcdZ1QQfclZ3QQfromZR10QQfs
ooZ2QQfsopZ2QQftidZ1QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQsacatZ7301QQ sarg
nZQ2d1QQsaslcZ2QQsatitleZQ28mouldQ2cQ20moldQ2cmoul ds
Q2cmoldsQ29Q20Q2dQ28decoyQ2cAccuQ2dMoldQ29QQsbrfto gZ1QQsofocusZbs

Tom Myers
Precision Ballistics and Records (http://www.uslink.net/~tom1/)