PDA

View Full Version : Cast Bullet Guide

psychicrhino
03-24-2013, 10:46 AM
Hey I thought this was a great idea and wanted to contribute something - everyone on here has been so helpful to me. I am new to the forum, reloading and casting and don't have anything on the order of reloading or casting supplys to offer. I do however have a nice laser printer, paper and an extra binder. Now, you can download a casting book for free "From Ingot to Target: A Cast Bullet Guide for Handgunners" by Glen Fryxell and Robert Applegate. But you may be reading this forum on a library or other public computer without a reasonable way to download and reference the book. You may not have the extra coin to pay to print it out or to order Lymans casting book right now. So, if you are new to casting/reloading like me and need a hard copy of this guide - I have printed out an extra, and hole punched it and put it in a hard side binder for you. If the above describes you then just post "I'll take it", and then send me a PM with your name/address. I will package it, pay the postage and get it on its way.

God Bless.

sparkz
03-24-2013, 11:38 AM
I dont have a printer and do read everything I have that down loaded but have to fight a Teenager for the computer, lol so what do i need to do to have you print me one off?
I have been tryin to save up for a good hard bound book like the lyman or lee books but so far we are all on line..
Please let me know
Patrick

psychicrhino
03-24-2013, 12:05 PM
Hey Patrick,

You are just the fellow I was looking for to be the recipient of this guide. I admit that I have only just started reading on it but it is a very interesting read. I already have your copy printed and bound in a spiral. It is not fancy but it looks to be 180 pages of good information. Please send me a PM with your name and address and I will get it to the post office in the first half of the coming week.

God Bless you and your family.

psychicrhino
03-24-2013, 03:59 PM
@ Sparkz - I am going to wait until the gas checks that PS Paul is sending me arrives, then send both the Cast Bullet guide and some of the gas checks together. Don't forget so PM your address when you get a chance.

psychicrhino
04-05-2013, 12:15 PM
Sparkz, the casting book and the gas checks are finally officially in the mail and heading your way. Enjoy.

sparkz
04-05-2013, 03:45 PM
Thank you so much,, we will give a shout when they come in, looking forward to reading up and learning what we don't know,, haha
really tho I am sure we have much to learn from this book forsure, and its very kind of you to take time to put it all in one place for us,,

Patrick & Sean Campbell

PS Paul
04-07-2013, 05:14 AM
One of the best and most informative collective info on casting ever, the lasc.us site is owned by a fellow member here. I have probably read it, after printing every page, five times over and I STILL find something new each time I go back over it. You will LOVE it!

Hope the gas checks work for ya. men!