PDA

View Full Version : Made a Freechex III Video

dragon813gt
03-23-2013, 08:40 PM
deleted

ph4570
03-23-2013, 09:08 PM
Nice video.

What material are you using and what was the source?

ph4570
03-23-2013, 11:44 PM
Sorry, I was distracted when the video started. Played it again and got info, thanks.

tjones
03-24-2013, 12:34 AM
Fabulous editing. tj

dbosman
03-24-2013, 01:17 AM
If you use two layers of pop can material, will the design of the Freechex III keep the layers as one gas check?

Would spray on adhesive keep two layers of pop can metal, together tightly enough to make a good gas check?

waksupi
03-24-2013, 01:54 AM
Great demo, and the music was greatly appreciated!

WILCO
03-24-2013, 02:26 AM
Great demo, and the music was greatly appreciated!

Ditto for me!

M-Tecs
03-24-2013, 02:33 AM
I am odd man out. Very nice video but I could have did with the music.

yonky
03-24-2013, 04:19 PM
Only reason for the music is so it wasn't so dry. There is plenty of music that I would have preferred to use but I don't have the rights to it. I didn't want the video to be pulled. The music I used was also free with the editing program :)

Steve, that's why they pulled my video,however I now have one that just looks so much more professional on the website.so it's a win win for me, thank you again .ian

Taylor
03-27-2013, 08:47 AM
Where do I get a Freechex maker?

jmort
03-27-2013, 09:13 AM
Nice video, perfect visual presentation and info at beginning explained it all. As for the music, I apparently had my computer on mute and did not realize it. Therein lies a tip for those who have or will complain about the "music."

tchepone
03-27-2013, 11:20 AM
TAYLOR............http://www.freechex.net/ (http://www.freechex.net/)

tjones
03-27-2013, 06:57 PM
And you won't regret it. 357 44 and 45 are now listed on gunbroker.com

tjones
03-27-2013, 07:08 PM
Certain music is considered public domain. The happy birthday song is one such example. A lot of old classical music is as well. Just search for Beethoven's 5th Symphony on YouTube and you will find a lot of videos. If they pull the video it it's simple to take the music out and I will shoot you the new link when I resubmit it.

Hollywood has a strangle hold on the everything it seems. Copy a Michael Jackson's record and go to jail for hundred years.

milprileb
03-27-2013, 10:27 PM
If you use two layers of pop can material, will the design of the Freechex III keep the layers as one gas check? Would spray on adhesive keep two layers of pop can metal, together tightly enough to make a good gas check?

Sir, I played with this material but its too thin and problematic for my 30 caliber check making. Might work for 9mm pistol or a smaller caliber rifle bullet. The cost of Yonki's pre cut is very reasonable and one roll ... well, its going to roll you along for a very long time. I also have some of the flashing described by others at .014 thickness and its works fine but you got to cut it.

There is two things the video and discussions really don't flag to those considering a gas check maker: These are important to me so here they are:
a. I control my supply of gas checks forever. No back order or out of stock at Midway or Graffs. I always have my own checks all the time.

b. I never sit down and crank that arbor press for an hour or more (yes, I bought the one in video and its cheap and satisfactory for me). I crank out checks in 10 or 15 min increments between chores or waiting for wife or just any down time. You will be surprised how many small packets of time that go unwasted by heading to the arbor press and punching out checks End of a week, I punched out 3000 plus checks. Using this approach, its not long boring work. I had to stop making checks, I am swimming in them at present. My tools (check making tool and arbor press) paid for themselves in six months, I am now so far into the Green that once again: tools pay for themselves and give lifetime of service.

Blammer
03-27-2013, 11:10 PM
ya need an automatic alum strip feeder:-):-)

shadowcaster
03-30-2013, 11:49 PM
Freechex and an arbor press... an amazing combination!

Shad

Freightman
04-06-2013, 06:10 PM
ya need an automatic alum strip feeder:-):-)
Going to have to get one of them but a automatic feeder would be nice. How about a reel on the other side with a gear that advances the tape like a reel to reel recorder but has a stop every 1/2" or so. Liked the video and the music was fine.

tjones
04-06-2013, 07:45 PM
The basic tool is an amazing gadget, but the users make it even more incredible. A lot of gifted people here.