PDA

View Full Version : Ballisti-Cast MK VI owners Questions??

little willie
03-23-2013, 05:18 PM
I bought one of the first group buy units, a fully loaded machine. I received it in August but did not get it set up until the end of December. I'm just now getting ready to use if for real.

I'm having a few issues with it and would like to compare notes PRIVATELY with some of the other owners to see what problems they've encountered (if any) and their solutions, adaptations modifications etc. that have been performed.

PLEASE PM me as I would rather not re-hash anything that has already been discussed or bring up problems that don't exist in anyone else' machine.

Thanks in advance,

little willie

ballisti-cast
03-26-2013, 05:35 PM
Feel free to contact us with any questions you have about your machine. We also would like to hear about the current problems our equipment is encountering in order to prevent the same trouble with our near future production run of Mark VI machines. Suggestions of modifications are very welcome. We are always looking for ways to improve our products.

Derek Roppel
701-256-4488
Ballisti-Cast
sales@ballisti-cast.com

little willie
03-27-2013, 04:43 PM
Derek,

It was nice chatting with you. I hope that my remedies and suggestions along with the indexing/detent ideas help you out.

Thanks,

Butch