PDA

View Full Version : Range on his property

Edubya
03-21-2013, 07:52 PM
This young Marine handled it as diplomatically as could and apparently has stood up to nagging neighbors and the town counsel backed off on their silly legislation.
http://tinyurl.com/cstphea

EW

bruce drake
03-21-2013, 09:15 PM
Good for him! His neighbor needs to grow a set and actually go and meet him and actually talk about the range. The young man knows that the neighbor is a shooter so perhaps there is a opportunity to help him understand the idea that the 2nd Amendment gives him the right to shoot in what according to the article is a well-constructed personal range.

41 mag fan
03-21-2013, 10:31 PM
My neighbors did something like that....there'd be a war going on.
Had to stop shooting...there's lots of things i can make that go bang real loud!!

starmac
03-21-2013, 11:22 PM
Sounds like a midnight dirtbike track is in order, known to have worked before.

uscra112
03-22-2013, 01:21 AM
NH is being inundated by Massachusetts liberals who want to remake the state in their image. My old Dad fled from Mass to NH in 1973 to get away from them. Thanks be he passed away in 1997 so he isn't seeing what's happening to his refuge. My kids wanted me to retire to Maine, but I could see the writing on the wall.

Swamp Man
03-22-2013, 04:51 AM
He should have said screw them and took up the hobby of repairing airboats. A few weeks of hearing them and they would have begged him to stop and go back to shooting instead.