PDA

View Full Version : Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently

45nut
03-20-2013, 07:07 PM
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently

example@gmail.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces.

The importance of keeping your email address current and accurate cannot be stressed enough, for when you need assistance and I get the above response it stops me dead in my tracks,,and despite my desire to help I simply cannot. If you have changed emails then it is up to YOU to update it. There have been several examples lately of folks that sent help messages to me from dead accounts.

fishhawk
03-21-2013, 12:49 PM
When I get that prompt I figure they don't need or want the help that bad if they can't update there email. Only so much we can do with incomplete information. Yes it's aggravating as all get out ! steve k

Bad Water Bill
08-08-2013, 11:38 AM
When I get that prompt I figure they don't need or want the help that bad if they can't update there email. Only so much we can do with incomplete information. Yes it's aggravating as all get out ! steve k

If this OLD MAN can do it (Yes I did it all by myself last month:idea:)anybody can.:drinks: