PDA

View Full Version : Rem 357 Max new brass at LGS

msp2640
03-20-2013, 09:36 AM
Gents - I know there is a sort of cult following for this cartridge, so I figured I'd pass along the info. While looking thru the shelves, I spotted (4) 20 rds boxes of new unprimed Rem 357 Max brass in the original green and orange boxes. Asking price is $10 per box. I have no idea if that caliber is still being made. Not sure if the price is good, bad or indifferent - don't own a Max. I have no idea if they're interested in shipping it or not. If interested PM me and I'll pass along the contact info for the store - Thanks Bill

GRUMPA
03-20-2013, 10:05 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if you just opened the flood gate.

bimbo53
03-21-2013, 11:23 AM
Gents - I know there is a sort of cult following for this cartridge, so I figured I'd pass along the info. While looking thru the shelves, I spotted (4) 20 rds boxes of new unprimed Rem 357 Max brass in the original green and orange boxes. Asking price is $10 per box. I have no idea if that caliber is still being made. Not sure if the price is good, bad or indifferent - don't own a Max. I have no idea if they're interested in shipping it or not. If interested PM me and I'll pass along the contact info for the store - Thanks Bill

ill take them. been looking for quite awhile. just let me know how to pay you.

msp2640
03-21-2013, 02:31 PM
bimbo53 - PM me and I'll track down the contact info for the shop. I was just seeing if there was a market and if the price is somewhat correct, I don't own the brass - Thanks Bill