PDA

View Full Version : lohmanarms.com has primers

MOcaster
03-19-2013, 11:05 PM
I don't know if this is the right spot so forgive me if it isn't. Lohmanarms.com has primers in stock. As far as I can tell, they have every size of primer from every company in stock. And it gets better. They are at pre-panic prices, like $30.86 for a thousand Federal primers and under $35 for all CCI primers. I hope this helps you guys out.
MOcaster

dmclark523
03-19-2013, 11:35 PM
Nice idea, but a little bit of searching turned up this:

http://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/reloads/88959-lohman-arms.html

Looks like, based off several people's observations, that they are out of stock on most every primer and powder as well, but simply are not updating their website to reflect that in any way.

Someone on that link even said that he made a large order, was charged, and a week later has not had any of his emails or phone calls returned.

LUBEDUDE
03-19-2013, 11:50 PM
I went through the ordering process and it took me to a page explaining the whole back order process - yada, yada, yada, it may 12 wks blah, blah, blah.

I did not need anything, but my brother does.

Thanks for the Heads up anyway!:D

MOcaster
03-20-2013, 09:05 PM
My bad. I just assumed that they had them because they didn't say they didn't have them in stock. I was so surprised that they had any that I added a brick to my cart to see if they were actually in stock and no message popped up saying otherwise. I didn't order any though. Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up.
MOcaster

ACrowe25
03-20-2013, 10:19 PM
Aw man, was excited when I seen this post. Oh well, thanks for the heads up good sir, I'll let you know if I can come across anything.

FLINTNFIRE
03-20-2013, 10:58 PM
Called him last month he was out , they take back orders , charge card , so it is up to you , I passed .

Beesdad
03-21-2013, 09:35 AM
Placed an order with them 2 weeks ago.... I hope my current stock holds out. The LGS are charging $40 for 500 SP primers and $25 for 14 oz. of Clays and $25 for 1 lb for W231...