PDA

View Full Version : I lost my cool the other day in the Forum and I wished that hadn't happened!

gcollins
03-19-2013, 10:17 AM
I am lost for words!I hold a lot of anger with in my self, and it isn't you all falt! Good news is I joined the NRA yesterday, can some one tell me how I can put the NRA Logo under my user name over on the left side?? I have my NRA ID Guys, I am so sorry!
Greg

P.K.
03-19-2013, 10:57 AM
Click the light grey box at top right with your user name in it, click "User CP." In CP click on Permission Groups on the lefthand side menu and scroll through to the NRA use group, click on "Join Group."

gcollins
03-19-2013, 01:01 PM
thank you.I will do my very best, to NEVER let this happen again.
Greg

P.K.
03-19-2013, 03:41 PM
No worries. Dunno about the "dust up" but everyone has those days. ;-)

.5mv^2
03-19-2013, 03:56 PM
Thanks for the tip on connecting up with the NRA logo. I have been a life about 4-5 years.

seagiant
03-19-2013, 05:42 PM
Hi,
I've never lost my cool,except when gun owners WON"T join the NRA! Congrats and thanks for getting another gun owner off my back. I'm carrying to many as it is!!!!

DaveInFloweryBranchGA
03-21-2013, 10:23 AM
Join not only the NRA, but every single pro-gun group you can afford, both at the state and national level. At this time, we need to gang together as much as possible.

As far as getting cranked up on a forum, you weren't the first guy and you won't be the last. Apologizing to all involved and going back to and editing out anything harsh you said are probably a good idea. Don't ask me how I know this.[smilie=1:

lightman
03-22-2013, 07:05 PM
It takes a big man to say "I'm Sorry". Its hard to not take this stuff serious, sometimes. Lightman

doctorggg
03-22-2013, 07:15 PM
i am on a fixed limited budget but i am donating to all the "big groups" who are fighting for us. i am constantly writing my 2 "pro gun senators that vote anti" but only get the standard answer that they support the second amendment. Everybody please join this fight. It could be our last as Obummer is filling the courts with anti gun judges. Sorry if I hacked in on the Op but this is all our fight.

USMC87
03-23-2013, 08:27 AM
Everybody has bad days, Keep up the fight and we are glad to have you on board.

Hunter
03-24-2013, 01:34 PM
I believe it was Jerry Clower who said "always keep your words short and sweet, you never know when you will have to eat them". Good for you on joining the NRA and I would also encourage you to join the local grass roots organizations.