PDA

View Full Version : New Inline

LeadBrain
03-19-2013, 12:50 AM
Was looking at whats new out there and saw this- http://www.lhrsportingarms.com/Redemption.html

Nice looking rifle. Anyone have any experience with one of these? Looks like a new company of EX Thompson Center employees.:coffeecom

Doc Highwall
03-19-2013, 09:08 AM
There was a factory rep at the sports mans show and I looked at it. I thought it was well designed. I really liked how you could take the plug out without tools for cleaning.

newton
03-19-2013, 09:17 AM
Gun looks good. I am always impressed with the new ideas that come out with in the ML crowd. Its not your "traditional" style, but still has a beauty of its own. I like the thumb lever on top. It has a good look to it.

JRD
03-19-2013, 12:39 PM
I haven't handled one personally, but I know the guys who started LHR are well versed in muzzleloading and are sharp gun designers. From the what I've been able to read it looks like a well thought out gun.

LeadBrain
03-20-2013, 01:15 PM
I like the look and innovation of this rifle also. I am going to put it on my watch list. Based on the great feedback of the Savage ML though it is at the top of my looking for a great deal list. I can't justify paying 600+ dollars for one.

Doc_Stihl
03-20-2013, 01:30 PM
I've put hands on one. My first impression was that it was quick to shoulder, felt nice in the hand, good weight, good fit and finish.
And then that GHASTLY plastic trigger guard. Can't stop looking at how horrible it looks and feels. Nice rifle with a nice walnut stock, good finish but that horrible piece of plastic on the bottom.

I like the monobloc...