PDA

View Full Version : Anyone near me?

horsemen61
03-18-2013, 05:04 PM
Hey guys I don't normally give out where i am from but I could really use some help getting started here I live in Rolla MO anyone close to me please let me know as I would love to learn first hand how to do this.

DonMountain
03-18-2013, 07:37 PM
Hey guys I don't normally give out where i am from but I could really use some help getting started here I live in Rolla MO anyone close to me please let me know as I would love to learn first hand how to do this.

How close is close? I live about 10 miles South of Jefferson City off 63. But compared to all these other guys on here I am relatively inexperienced since I have only been casting boolits for about 25 years and only have about 12 molds. And I learned everything I know from Mike Venturino and reading Handloader magazine.

dilly
03-18-2013, 11:47 PM
I live in Springfield. Not too far, but probably not the best to learn from as my setup is primitive and I only have about a year experience in casting. I would of course be willing to help if I could, however.

runfiverun
03-19-2013, 12:08 AM
How close is close? I live about 10 miles South of Jefferson City off 63. But compared to all these other guys on here I am relatively inexperienced since I have only been casting boolits for about 25 years and only have about 12 molds. And I learned everything I know from Mike Venturino and reading Handloader magazine.

that's pretty good.

fcvan
03-19-2013, 01:46 PM
Good one DonMountain! That made me chuckle. It also made me think of something I learned when I went to the LEO academy way back when. "Some folks have 20 years of experience, some people have 1 year of experience, repeated 20 times."