PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to RCBS

rockrat
03-16-2013, 11:14 AM
Have a set of Cowboy 30-30 dies. Started getting scratches in the sizing die. Sent it back to RCBS, bare. They polished it, and sent it back in a die box, complete with new decapping rod assy and lock ring.

FREE OF CHARGE!!!!

Can't beat that kind of service:D

ACrowe25
03-16-2013, 11:22 AM
I guess paying a little extra pays off in then end. I'll order form them again with confidence. Glad things were taken care of.

Carolina Cast Bullets
03-16-2013, 01:42 PM
Got one almost that good. I inherited an RCBS Uniflow measure from my BIL's estate. The adjustment screws were almost frozen
and had to be turned with a visegrip. The drum was also binding. I took it apart and tried to clean it, it was still binding. I called
RCBS and they simply asked me my address. Two days later, I had a NEW drum and NEW adjustment screws, no charge. The
measure now works like it just came out of the box and it is well over 40 years old. He got it in the mid 70's

Ben
03-17-2013, 06:15 AM
You'd think that some of these other companies would learn from this.

I had a friend that needed a .20 spring from Lyman.

They told him they would send it to him for about $4.00

Case Stuffer
03-17-2013, 06:34 AM
I have read many post where Dillion,Lee and Hornody have sent free replacement parts. Simple truth is that it is sometimes less expensive for them to give you a free part than to charge you for it remember the Job is not done until the paperwork is finished.

dromia
03-17-2013, 07:19 AM
RCBS are first rate, any time I've needed replacement parts they have supplied them FoC including postage and I'm in the UK.

It is a real shame that they have such a poor importer over here as their product range availability is scanty in the extreme.

EMC45
03-18-2013, 12:26 PM
Gotta love RCBS! I have been on the phone with them a few times and always gotten stuff shipped to me FOC! Love it!

rexherring
03-27-2013, 11:27 PM
I've got an old lube sizer and the threaded rod rounded off and couldn't get any wrench to fit anymore, e-mailed them and a new one showed up two weeks later, no charge. Good stuff!

429421Cowboy
03-27-2013, 11:39 PM
I have always thought you can't beat RCBS customer service with a stick, they do go above and beyond! Anytime i have needed to talk to them it has been because the hamfist on the press handle messed it up, not because of their quality, and they always do everything to fix the problem, and then go just a little bit further. And their reward for this is a loyal customer! I have all colors of reloading things on my bench, and appreciate and use them all equally, but RCBS has both high quality and service behind their equipment, can't beat that!

plainsman456
03-29-2013, 07:48 PM
I sent an e-mail to them wanting to buy some parts for a bench priming tool as well as some die parts.

They e-mailed back to send my old primer tubes and new ones would be shipped.

Well when the package came in it had all the parts i asked for for no charge.

I will continue to buy/own big green.

rush1886
03-31-2013, 08:22 AM
Awhile back, I contacted RCBS, inquiring if they furnished a "rebuild" kit for a 2cav mold. The person on the other end wasn't sure, took my phone and email so as to get back to me when she had all the info.
3 days later, I get the kit in the mail. New, thicker sprue plate, wave washer, bolt, and block to handle screws. FOC.

Thanks, RCBS!